Part 3

You were ready to head to Midgard. All ready in your armor suit. The king and The queen came to say their good byes to their beloved daughter. 3.....2......1..... and in a second of time the young warrior disappeared. The fall was rough but you landed their safely. You landed in the middle of a path which was surrounded by tall huge buildings. Then you noticed something coming towards you in full speed. It was coming closer and closer and you had no idea what was that. And then everything around you seemed blurred. You were in someone's arms. A stranger dragged you on the other side of the path. Your breaths were heavy and your heart was beating faster. What the hell just happened!! "Are..ar you alright?" The stranger asked. Your vision became clear and you saw a man with blonde hair and a casual midgardian outfit. "Wh..who are you?" you asked still in shock. " I am Thor. Thor Odinson." the man replied. You couldn't believe, the man whom you had to find came to you on himself. "What were you doing between the road?" A woman with long blonde hair asked you. "Uhm.. I don't know.." You replied. "And why are you wearing  this awkward clothes?" another girl asked. "I...I don't know how I came here but I am not from here." You lied. "Let's take her home."

                                     They took you home. You told a  false story about yourself to them. "So you are not from Midgard and you have a strong armor. Then where do you come from?" Thor asked. "I don't know anything about my own life. I don't even know who gave me birth." you replied. Days passed and you developed a nice friendship with the god of thunder. You even healed him with your magic when he was hurt by the destroyer. Your magic abilities amazed Thor and made a wish in his mind that he should take you to Asgard. Maybe you could help Asgard. One day Thor asked you, "So you want to start a new life then you can start it from Asgard. It is a land of Gods. Your magic abilities are worth there." "I would love to start my new life at Asgard." you replied. "Good then I am leaving to Asgard tomorrow. I will take you with me too." Thor said. Everything was happening as it was planned. Prince Thor was taking you to Asgard- your destination. 

                                 The next day you were ready to go with Thor. "Heimdall!!!" He shouted. And in a blink you were carried to Asgard from a colorful beam of light. You landed on Asgard. Your eyes never leaving the sight. Asgard was as you read in your books: Beautiful. Thor guided your way to the huge castle. You entered the large doors and saw a magnificent throne room. The Allfather on the throne. On his right side the most beautiful woman you have seen in your life was:Queen Frigga. And on his left side a certain raven haired prince-whom you assumed to be 'Prince Loki.'