43• Marked as mine

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning jaana", I said with a wide smile.

"Good morn-"

"Ahhhhh"

She realised and woke up.
Shocked. Angry. Blushing. Sleepy.
the most gorgeous woman in the world.

I got and went to her while her eyes were still shocked.

"What the hell are you doing here?", her voice was showing the Direct change from sleepy and low to angry and high.

"What did I say darling, hung the call and see me in front of you", I said leaning close to her while she was breathing heavily.

She leaned a little close too and grabbed the top of my t-shirt.

Even at the time when she's shocked and surprised with me, she doesn't leave her bossy aura.

That's the sexiest part.

Our faces were just an inch apart, breaths were colliding. I looked at her soft, pink lips and already the craving started.
She looked at mine lips with those seductive looks and fuck, it was turning me on.

"Aren't you too eager", she said directly on my lips.

"Babygirl, I'm desperate", I said directly on her lips.

She pulled me a little more close and I closed my eyes to taste her delicious lips I was about to kiss but...

She pushed me back and stood up from the bed.

Cheating.

"Jao jao, bade aae", she said tying her hair in a bun.

(Go go)

"Don't forget that we are just getting married in one week, after that....", I smirked while she threw a pillow on my face.
I caught it lying on the bed.

"Fireball", I smirked.

"Who allowed you to come here?", she asked.

A hint of smirk left my lips, "Do you think I really require someone's permission to meet you?".

"Fuck you", she clinched her nose.

"Come on", I started unbuttoning the top buttons of my shirt while she again threw a pillow.

"Shameless", she said.

"You-"

"Varnika, open the door", we both heard Ruhanika bhabhi's voice outside the door.

I was unbothered but she...

"Fuck fuck fuck"

"Let's do na I'm saying it already", I grinned.

"Besharam aadmi, yaha se jaiye bhabhi aa gai hai", she held my arm and was trying to pull me from the bed but she failed and as a result she fell on top of me.

(You shameless person, get out from here sister-in-law is outside)

"Woww, you look even more beautiful on top, babygirl", I said smelling her neck and even though she's just woke up, she smells the same.

Addictive. Seductive. Divine.......
Just like mine.

She slapped my chest with her tiny palms while I was just seeing her.

"Get up yar", she said with frustration and I did.

"Go inside the bathroom", she said

"Bathroom?? Naked or-"