(Y/n) and Ai: Shattered Stars

(A/N: This chapter could be considered disturbing for select audiencs.Viewer discretion is advised.)

Trigger warning: Violent death

Ai hummed a tune as she, Ruby, Aqua, and (Y/n) all sat in their new living room, Ai had her phone out as she was excited, Bushing Ruby’s hair, (Y/n) looked over at his girlfriend.

“You seem like you’re in a very good mood today.”

Ai hummed as she smiled at (Y/n) her eyes bright as she nodded. Almost nothing could make her happier today.

“Of course I am! The Dome concert is today!” I’ve been waiting for so long!”

She exclaimed, clearly excited by the fact she was performing in a Dome. She smiled as Ruby jumped up and down excitedly. 

“I can’t wait to see you perform, Mama! You’ll do great!”

Ai smiled. Though the normally unexcitable Aqua seemed to be getting some of the feeling of hype coming from the rest of his family. 

"Yeah Mama, you'll do great!"

Ai smiled at her two children before looking over at (Y/n), who smiled down at her.

"You'll do great, as always Ai…"

She smiled at the support from her family. It was all she really needed. She typed out a tweet, and prepared to send it when…

Ring.

The four of them looked towards the entryway, where the doorbell just rang. Ai beamed with glee as she hopped off the couch and practically skipped towards the door that led into the entryway.

"Must be the President."

"Mama!"

Ai turned to look at Ruby, who was pouting. (Y/n) looked down at his daughter, a concerned look in his eyes.

“What is it Ruby?”

"Give me head pats."

 (Y/n) couldn't help but let out a small chuckle while putting on a fake look of hurt from Ruby's words as he began to rub her head affectionately.

"Are my headpats not enough?"

Ruby looked at her father, smiling as she shook her head.

"It's not that, but Mama gives really good headpats!"

“Sorry Ruby, but you'll be without headpats for a few minutes, Mama will be right back.”

Ai winked at her daughter, before she turned back the entryway door before going through the door, closing it behind her.

“Coming!”

Ai practically sang as (Y/n) continued to pat Ruby's head. She leaned into it, smiling with content.

“I thought you said you preferred Mama's headpats.”

Aqua grinned at his sister, who gave a stern look in return and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Shut up!”

THUD

(Y/n)’s upcoming laughter died in his throat. His eyes swung from his children towards the entranceway, which a loud thudding sound had just come from.

“Papa..?”

Ruby asked, as she was lifted off her father's lap and onto the couch. She felt fear run down her spine as (Y/n) had a weird look on his face, as if he was hyper focusing on his entranceway.