The (L/N) Family

Name: ??? ???
Age: ???
Birthdate: ???
Gender: Male
Height: ???
Weight: ???

Fun facts: Not much is known to the rest of the family about who this man is, only that he is (Y/n)'s father... Whom Yui refuses to talk about...

Yui doesn't have blonde hair or (e/c) eyes, meaning (Y/n) probably inherited these traits from his father.

Name: Yui (L/n)
Age: 52
Birthdate May 23, 1985
Gender: Female
Height: 173 centimeters
Weight: 62 kilograms

Fun facts: Yui's maiden name is (L/N), meaning that she got her name changed legally when (Y/n)'s father left... or she was never married to him in the first place.

Yui is no contact with her parents, meaning (Y/n) never got to met his Grandparents. She doesn't even know how they are doing or if they were even still alive.

Yui is hard on her child, (Y/n), just as her parents were to her, however, unlike them, she was fair, and showed how she loved her son. She was always proud of him, especially when he stepped up to the plate for her new budding family when Ai was pregnant.
(Not that she would admit it.)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 20 (At time of death.)
Birthdate: September 12th, 2005
Gender: Male
Height: 185 centimeters
Weight: 74 Kilograms

Fun facts: Compared to later in his life, which he was more calm and composed (Y/n) was a routy child, who enjoyed playing outside, getting dirty and overall, enjoying his childhood. That was until middle school, which seemed to make him mature and become a mini version of what he was later in his life.

The only concert of Ai's (Y/n) wasn't able to make it to was, when he was alive the day of, was Ai's Dome concert, due to... well... Even if Ai didn't see him, he was always in the crowd waving around two pink glowsticks.

(Y/n) may have not lived a long life, but if you asked (Y/n) if he had a good life. He would say he wouldn't change a thing.

Name: Ai Hoshino
Age: 32
Birthdate: January 9th, 2005
Gender: Female
Height: 151 centimeters
Weight: 43 kilograms

Fun facts: Ai, dispute being older by eight months, was more than a foot shorter than (Y/n), lots of jokes were made. On the up side, she could comfortably be spooned by her lover when they were cuddling!

Ai, Nino, Takamine, and Watanabe still talk and hang out often, even after B-Komachi disbanded and they moved on with their lives.

Ai was the dominant one... Not because (Y/n) was submissive, she was just very very dominant.

Ai kept secrets from everyone... even her lover...

Ai being 32 and being born in 2005, makes the current year in the story 2037!

Name: Aqua Hoshino
Age: 16
Birthdate: October 1st, 2021
Gender: Male
Height: 172 centimeters
Weight: 64 kilograms

Fun facts: Aqua is the older of the two Twins, and he sure acts like he's older than his sister.

Though both Twins got the majority of their looks from their mother, (Minus their father's blonde hair.) Aqua got a mix of their personalities, getting (Y/n)'s drive, sense of responsibility, and concern. While from Ai, he got her secrecy, ability to manipulate and charm... the combination of these resulted in Aqua's lust to find who was responsible for his father death... By any means necessary. Plus, he got his father's ability to cook!

Duspite how he may act, he cares about his friends and family very dearly, and is always worrying about them, especially his mother, Ai... but now, he's not sure if he evens knows the full truth of his mother.

Name: Ruby Hoshino
Age: 16
Birthdate: October 1st, 2021
Gender: Female
Height: 158 centimeters
Weight: 52 kilograms

Fun facts: Ruby is the trouble maker of the family, always keeping her parents on edge... but did bring in the fun for the nuclear family.

From (Y/n) she got his kindness, consideration and dedication. While from Ai, she got her cherry attitude, her positivity, and her airheadedness...

Ruby may want to be an Idol like her mother, they will never be the same Idol. Ai was a calculatiung and manipulate, unable to love her fans due to her up bringing, strining lies to lies. Ruby, however, is different... she can love her fans, she doesn't have to lie over and over again... but, is that really for the best?

(A/N: Some fun thing I decided to do while you all wait for the next chapter... sorry its taking so long... School, writers block, lack of motivation, etc. Life's been a mess, and I've been working on it, good news is that some of the next chapter is done, which is good, so I'm hoping to get it out relatively soon, as long as life doesn't say other wise... anyway I hope you enjoyed, have a great day!)