Chapter 4

The next time they decided to have a sleepover, Louis decided to invite Harry over to his.
At this point Lottie was suspecting something... it was just weird. Harry was at their house so often and the way they behaved seemed off.

Lottie came home from school to see Harry's shoes on the shoe rack, immediately knowing he was staying over once again.
She was about to step into the living room when she noticed something. She could see into the kitchen since it was basically the same room as the living room. Louis was standing by Harry's side, making some sandwiches or whatever. Harry was nudging Louis' hip with his fingertips in the meanwhile, wanting to touch Louis anyhow.
"Stop it." Louis chuckled.
"What if I don't want to?" Harry smirked.
"Stop being cheeky, love. Our sandwiches are done. Let's go." Lottie made some noise, coming into the room finally when she saw they were about to go in her direction soon.

"Hey Louis. Hey Harry." she greeted them, taking her backpack down.
"Hey Lotts." Louis greeted her, bringing one of the sandwiches up to his mouth.
"Hey." Harry greeted her as well.
"We are going upstairs. Harry is staying over tonight." Louis announced.

"Where is everyone?" Lottie asked in confusion.
"Mom took the girls to our aunt. She said something about something, but I can't really rememeber anymore. It's only us three tonight. So, you can get some rest and just chill out. We will do so too." he told her before him and Harry disappeared into his room.

"So, what are we gonna do? Wanna watch something while we eat?" Louis asked after finishing the rest of his first sandwich.
"Yeah, let's watch something." Harry smiled as he grabbed his own sandwich.
"Did you lock the door?" Harry made sure to ask once Louis was sitting next to him.
"Yeah. Why do you ask? We are just watching a movie, aren't we?" Louis arched his brow.
"Well, for now we are." Harry shrugged, deciding to keep being bold today.

At the end of the movie they began to kiss, finally wanting to be able to do what they wanted. They never had enough of each other, always needed more.
"Lou." Harry pulled away breathlessly, shifting his gaze down to Louis' crotch.
"I want you." Louis swallowed hard, knowing this would be the first time they would like actually do something together. However he wanted it just as much as Harry did.

Harry, being the bold one that day, placed his hand onto Louis' crotch. He was still all soft, but Harry was ready to change that if Louis wanted him to.
"Harry." Louis bit his lip, looking down at Harry's hand. The younger one gave the older one a decent squeeze.

"I don't know... Lottie is here." Louis was really feeling nervous.
"Are you nervous?" Harry asked.
"I am a bit..." Louis looked away from him.
"I can leave it for some other time then if you don't feel ready. It's okay." Harry pulled his hand away, ready to just move on from that.
"N-no, put it back." Louis said with furrowed brows, wanting Harry's hand back on him.
"Yeah?" Harry asked to make sure he really meant it.
"Yes, put it back." Harry did so, squeezing Louis again, and noticing he was slowly growing hard.

"The things you do to me." Louis threw his head back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling.
"In a good way I hope..." Harry chuckled.
"In the best way." Louis shifted his gaze back to him.
"Can I take them down?" Harry asked while tugging on Louis' zip.
"Take them down." Harry nervously unzipped Louis' fly. The older one helped him get his trousers past his bum, so they weren't blocking the way.

Harry began to touch Louis through the fabric of his topman boxers, watching as he grew harder in seconds.
"You like it?" Harry wanted to reassure himself, even though he could see that Louis' body definitely liked it.
"Love it." Harry bit his lip as he felt Louis' cock shift underneath the fabric.
Louis watched his growing cock and Harry's hand as well, feeling hypnotized by it.
"Can I?" Harry digged his finger into the waistband of Louis' boxers.
"Just pull them down." Louis groaned, watching as Harry slowly tugged his boxers down. He relieved Louis' hard cock which was standing proudly.