"Rrruhhhh youuu here" Abhay said and stand to go towards her but his stumbling feet don't allow him that and he was going to fall when Ruhani hold his arm.

"How much did you drink that you can't even walk" Ruhani said.

"Bas uuutna jijitne meinn darrrd kaam ho sakee" he said in his wobbling tone.

"Abhay are you hurt anywhere, stand straight please, lemme check" Ruhani said and check Abhi from head to toe.

"Call me Abhiiiiirrr," Abhay said hugging Ruhani.

"Bhabi I think we should take bhai to your room, so that he can rest " Shayam said.

"Mann toh kar raha idhar hi phek ke chali jau par, ye nainsaafi hogi inke umar ko, kahi koi haddi akad wakad gaya toh uske baad ka care bhi mein karu, isse acha lee hi chalo is khambu ko" she said to Shayam to which he laughed.

"Heheeee khambuu kon mein" Abhay stand straight still wobbling and take out his finger to show it towards him indicating himself.

"Jii aap" She said.

"Awwreeee, khambuu hun par tumhara hun" he said to which Ruhani rolled her eyes.

"Shayam please help me, isse bed tak lene mein" Ruhani said and both of them hold two arms of his from both the side and put his hand on their shoulders and make him walk towards his bedroom.

And by anyhow they managed that big khambu to their room and make him sit on his bed.

"Acha bhabi, mein chalta hun aage ka aap hi sambhal na" Shayam said.

"Aur konsa din dekhna baki reh gya tha ki iss umar mein iss bade se bachhe ko nhi budhhe ko sambhalu" Ruhani said by gesturing towards Abhay who was now sleeping on bed halfway.

After Shayam went out She went towards the door to lock it and came towards Abhay who was sleeping.

"Aree seedha toh soojao mein kahan sou phir" she said making him sleep in his proper place.

But as expected his small body cannot move his giant body a bit. She tried her best to wake him up but never mind he was in his deep sleep.

"Ese hi sota rahe, jab kamar kal akad jayega tab ayega maja. Isse toh kal dekhungi mein kon bola tha peene ko"

And when she was tired and thought to give up the idea to make him sleep properly or to wake up and was going away from bed he suddenly held her hand and made her fall on him, which shocked Ruhani.

"Where are you going." He asked her

"To sleep obviously, itne raat ko toh mujra nhi karungi." She replied getting irritated but butterflies are dancing in her stomach.

He take out his right hand which was holding her and bring it towards her face and put her hair backward behind her ear which was disturbing his views which was her face.

"Why did you drink this much" anyhow she managed to asked this question.

"Because I'm hurt" he replied.

"Where, and why didn't you say me and who the fuck drink alcohol after getting hurt" she panicked and was getting up from the top of him but he again pulled her back to the position, her in top of him.

"Hurt here" he said by pointing his finger towards his heart.

"Huhh" as usual making her confuse.

"I know you hate me, and I know I can't love you back but still I'll ask can't you love me even it's a contract marriage, ohh fuck that contract just be here with me life long " he said in his drunk tone but she managed to understand everything bit of his sentence. And her heart was racing in a maniac speed, she didn't believe her ear or it's only the effect of alcohol she thought to herself. But again his tone make her come back to reality.

"Can't you?" He asked.

"Abhay you are drunk" she replied.

"Abhi, I told you to call me Abhi please call me that" he said.

She just stared him in silence but he decided to break that silence.

"I know I'll ruin you but still try to love me back" he said and for the first time she saw his eyes getting moisture.

"And I'm all yours to ruin" and now she cannot control herself and decided to confess her true feelings.

"Correction you are all mine to love" he said and they both look into eachother, trying to read eachother through eyes.

He cannot believe what he heard but still he chooses to believe what she said and then he moves forward his face to kiss her to which she didn't back off and their lip connects for the first time.

The kiss was soft not the hard one it's like he wants to explore her but in a slow way so that he can remember every part of her lips, what it tastes like and wanted to print that in his mind. It was getting deeper and deeper their heart beating in sync and both are melting in this beautiful moment.

And suddenly she felt he's not moving so she opened her eyes to see him fallen in sleep.

To be honest she was disappointed, not that he fell asleep but whether he'll remember what he said or do today.

"Huhh, how can someone sleep by kissing someone, this man is impossible." She said tried her best to distract herself and like that the night passes someone in heavy sleep and for someone a sleep less night.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!
Hope you guys doing well, but you guys disappoint me my not completing the target of previous chapter.

I hope you guys like this chapter and will show your love and will complete the target.

Show you review in the comment section.

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi

Follow me on Instagram