Chapter 10

Ruhani's POV

I was crying because it's hurting. It's hurting so much that I can't breathe properly. This man whom I'm going to marry soon, who was my childhood crush, whom I loved secretly is a monster, who only care for his name and fame.

He's a beast with no heart. There was that beast who changed himself for his love, he endure every pain to be with her but this one, Abhay Singhania is not that beast who will change himself for his beauty. I can see my life being hell in front of my eyes and I can't do anything to stop that.

I was crying until I heard him saying.

"My words aren't over, but you better be ready and come to the Mandap as quick as possible. You have already wasted my enough time and energy. And now be a good girl and don't to any drama and come quickly" he said and went from there.

Hey bhagwan kon se janam ka paap ka phal hai ye, he's so cruel. I continued my sobbing and stand straight and went towards the mirror to fix myself. Because he already gave me warning and I can't afford another torture from him.

I stand in front of the mirror and saw myself in that mirror, messy bun, smudge kajal, and most important thing his fingerprints on my neck. Like an artist he did his artwork on my neck, not the beautiful one the the terror one which I'll never forget. I covered his marks by using concealer.

I got ready again and when I was ready to go I saw my parents are coming. I swear to god if he had said anything to them then I'll not spare him.

My maa came near me and asked me
"Is that true" to be honest I was terrified.

"Ruhani, beta, bolo kuch. Kya ye sab majak tha" my mom again said gaing my attention.

Majak? Kya kaha uss Abhay ke bachee ne. I looked at both of them and I saw a different emotions on my father's face. Disappointment was only seen on his face. It's make my heart tear into pieces. Is it because of what happened? Ye meine kya kar diya, ek wahi toh the jo mujhse jyada pyaar karte the and badle mein meine ye diya unhe.

I was lost in my thoughts when again my mother's voice take me to the reality. "Beta say something. Abhay ne bataya ye bas ek natak tha Reha aur tera Abhay ko shock dene ke liye"

"Kyu ki you want to see if he really likes you or not"

Ohh so this was his lame reason for everyone. Likes my foot. But I have no option to agree with that bastard and I nodded.

I saw a small smile on my mother's face but my father, his expression didn't change.

"Maa, baba ghusa hai kya" I asked my mother which makes her look at baba and then at me.

"Nahh beta, but thoda disappoint hai" she said by caressing my right cheek.

I was about to go to my father when Reha come and said everyone is waiting for us.

"Beta mein ghusaa nhi hun. Aaj tera bada din hai and han sach bolu toh mujhe shock laga par mein janta hun meri beti kaisi hai. Ab chalo late ho raha hai" he said to me by coming towards me and interlock our hands and make our way towards the Mandap.

Sorry baba, for disappointing you. I have no intention to do that. Only if I can say everything to you. But I can't. I thought to myself and a tear makes her own way down but it vanished before it fell on my cheeks properly. My father, he wipped that tear of mine. He loves me so much and I also love him the most. I saw him nodding his head from left to right saying no to my tears, saying me not to cry.