chapter 7

Ruhani's POV:-

I woke up in the morning, not morning it's 11am, when my mother tries to wake me up I don't know how many time. I don't have any idea when I fell asleep, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realised it.

I woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen my self. Then I went downstairs.

Holly shit. What's happening here. My house is a mess now. Everyone is running here and there. It's halfly decorated. My younger brother is going here and there, mother in the kitchen making something I don't know what and my father he's talking with someone at the doorstep, maybe guiding something.

By seeing all this I remember what had happened and how my life took a turn upside down. This all arrangements are for my marriage. My marriage, which is going to happen tomorrow.

If someone had said me a day before yesterday that you are going to marry Abhay Singhania in two days and spent your fucking two years with him, I have laughed maniacally. But not now. This shit is real.

I don't want my life to end up like this. What should I do to stop this marriage. I was lost in my thoughts when my mother called me.

"Beta, have something. Khali pet rehna achaa nhi hota." Maa and her theory about Khali pet in morning.

I nodded and went inside the kitchen to have some biscuits as I'm not in the mood to eat anything and it's already late also I don't want anything heavy.

I was taking the biscuits out from the box, then I have an idea.

*Devil smile*

I put the box there and ran towards my room. I looked the room and search for my phone. There it is on the bed. I dialled my one and only saviour, my Tarak Mehta, Reha. She's the one who can help me in this situation.

She pick up the call as if she's waiting for my call.

"Hello Reha, jaruri baat tha" I told her.

"Kya, kya hua sab theek hai na?" She asked me sensing my tone.

"Wo hua ye ke-" I told her everything from the start till the end. And she listened carefully.

"So now I need your help"

"Kya bata, tere liye kuch bhi" she said and a smile crept on my face.

"I need you to find someone as my boyfriend and tell him to come tomorrow before wedding as said that he's my boyfriend and then the weeding will be cancelled." I told my plan to her.

"Are you sure. I mean you know how dangerous Abhay is." She asked getting concerned.

"I'm more than sure it's written in the contract, the boyfriend part just do that for me please" I told her and she agreed to that.

I take a relief breath, I just hope ki ye plan kaam kar jaye aur uss shaitan se chutkara mile.

When I was lost in my thoughts my mother and brother entered my room with some bags in their hands. I looked at them in confusion. Ab ye kya syaapaa hai.

"Ye tere kapde hai kal ke liye. Singhania mansion se aaya hai" Maa said placing the bags at the table.

That bastard even send clothes for me. What he thinks that I can't afford my own wedding dress. So much full of himself.

"Ye shaadi ke liye bheja hai kyu ki itni jaldi jaldi mein time nhi milega khareed ne ke liye, aur humhe tension na ho isiliye Abhay beta ne ye sara bandobast Kiya" Maa again intrupt my thoughts.

Han han apka Abhay beta hira hai na. Aap nhi pata maa uss Sundar se chehre ke peeche ka raaj.

"Dii kya ajeebo gareeb chehra bana rahi hai, kidhar khi gyi" Anuj asked.

"Nowhere" I said and both of them laughed at me and went from there.

Han han ab tum dono bhi has lo meru kismat pe.

Like this the day went by in preparation.

~~~

Next Morning

I didn't even sleep properly. How can I. Bas ye soch rahi thi ki plan kaam kar jaye. But agr bhi kiya toh , kya aur bura ho sakta hai mere sath.

Subha se sare rituals kar kar ke thak gyi. Jyada relatives bhi nhi aye,itna jaldi jo sab hona tha and it's between two families no media nothing. But mera alag plan hai. Bhagwan ji agr kabhi kuch zindagi mein ek baar acha kaam kiya hi toh iss bar sun lena meri.

It's already evening and I was getting ready for the marriage or I should say apni bali ke liye tayar ho rahi hun.

That's the time when Maa came to my room. Her eyes are sparkling with tears which she's trying to hold. She has that mix emotion which every mother have at her daughter's wedding. And now seeing her I'm also getting emotional. But why Reha didn't came till now. We have to execute our plan.

She came near me and put her hands on my cheeks and lean forward to kiss me on my forehead. And then take some kajal from her eyes and put that on back of my ear saying "nazar na lage"

Maa nazar toh laag chuki hain saitan ki. Bas ye pray kro ki sab ache se ho jaye jo socha hai.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting for you there. And pandit ji has already started the rituals" she said and here my nervousness is at the peak.

Why Reha isn't here. Chal ab tera kuch nhi ho sakta. Aaj se teri sukhi roti wahi saitan hoga. I thought to myself and went to the Mandap.

Hello readers!!
Double update. Next chapter shadi wala ready rehna dhamake ke liye🌝.

Aur aap log itna toh kar sakte ho na mere liye🤧.

Bas vote aur comments, yaar usmein bhi kanjusi😮‍💨.

Views badh rahe hai par do-tin bas esa kyu

Ab pyaar barsa bhi do.

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi