Chapter 9

Abhay's Pov:-

I told that boy to follow me and I walked inside a room to have conversations with that boy. By looking at the situation, aisa lag raha hai ye ladka jhoot bol raha hai. Aur agr ye jhoot hua then I don't know what I'll do with that boy.

I reached first and then that boy also came. Fear, fear was clearly seen in his face, which I wanted. I took a sit on the couch present there and also told him to sit in front of me. He gulped hard and sit on the chair present there.

"Who" this was my first question to him.

He got confused and blinked at me as if I spoke in an alien language.

"I asked who told you to do all these" I said making my point clearly which he understand because he again gulped hard before answering.

"What are you asking Mr Singhania. We love each other." He said and also believe that I'll believe in his shit. Huhh funny right. I'm in this business world for long time, when I was young and now from the experience I can say who's saying lie and who's not, who's the fraud and who's not. And that's the reason of my success. And this boy believes that I'll believe in all his talk.

"See, I don't want to waste my time. My time is precious so, come to the point. Who" I said in my stern voice.

"I'm saying the truth only. Ru and I -"

I cut him off in the mid ways. "First of all she has a full name. Stop calling her with that. And second you know me right. Who am I" I continued and by seeing his expression I can sense he is more afraid now.

"You, if  you want to go alive from this venue then tell me the truth. Otherwise you don't know what will be the consequences to pocked your nose in Abhay Singhania's life." I said pointing my finger towards him.

"No no I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't know the result will be like this. I was just doing my job, which I told to do. I'm really really sorry sir" he takes out all that in one go.

I stand up from the couch and walked towards him. I can clearly see the sweat beads forming on his head, his expression is now full of fear and he's holding that chair's arm tightly as he saw me making my way towards him.

"That like a good boy. Now told me who's that person to order you to do all these" I straight come to my point.

"Ru- I mean Ruhani and her best friend" he said out all the things which he was told to do, the plan and I swear to god Ruhani you'll see your own hell today which is specially prepared by me for you.

After hearing everything from him I told him to get out of this venue in 5min or his life will end today. Anger is taking over me, which I tried to control from many years but this girl make all my work go on waste.And he do the same and after that I went to the wedding hall where everyone is present and my eyes fall on Ruhani.

"Excuse me, I want to talk with my wife for few minutes in private " I said and look at her, she's blankly looking at me and gulped. And saying this I went from there.

🥀

Ruhani's POV:-

I was still sitting in the Mandap and waiting for them to come. It's been a while when both of them go from here to have a talk. I hope everything will be fine. Here Reha is patting my back assuring me everything will be fine but still my gut is saying something else.

I was lost in my thoughts when Tarun came from there and by seeing him I stand up from my place, Reha also do the same. And what he says after that makes me confused no no afraid from whats coming after that.