Chapter 13

Daou POV

Daou had not let his hands be removed off Offroad since the gym. They had quickly cleaned up and Daou had pulled Offroad to his car waving at Gear to leave. Offroad had driven them back to his condo. Their makeout session started at the door to the building and continued still as they fell almost through Offroad's condo door once Offroad was able to get it open. They fumbled around the entryway of Offroad Apartment, Offroad removing his suit jacket and button-up shirt as Daou was attempting to remove Offroad's gym shirt.

"Oh," A very familiar voice said in shock, causing Daou to freeze. Daou broke the kiss from Offroad releasing his shirt to turn and face his mother.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Daou yelled in absolute shock as he attempted to re-button his shirt. Daou could hear the groan coming from Offroad as he stepped behind Daou, his face growing redder by the second.

"Boss told us Offroad was sick, I was dropping by to check on him," His mother explained as a smile grew on her face. "But I see you have already started to play doctor." Daou felt Offroads head smack against his back in embarrassment. Daous' own face was now looking like a tomato.

"How did you even get in here?" Daou asked, picking up his suit jacket that had been discarded on the floor.

"I have the code from when I and Rin took turns checking in on him."

"I haven't changed the door code," Offroad's small whisper came from behind his back.

"Did you not see Boss in the hallway?" His mother asked motioning to Boss who had now entered the apartment with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I think they were a bit preoccupied ma'am," Boss smiled at his mother.

"A warning would have been nice," Daou heard Offroad growl at Boss

"Oh, my," His mother said, pretending to clutch pearls around her neck. Daous' eyes narrowed at his mother.

"Did you know?" He asked.

"Oh course I knew! I am your mother," She laughed. "I've known since the morning after you were locked in the study together. Your father may be a hard sleeper but I am not and that study is right under our bedroom son." Daous' mouth dropped as Offroad groaned, bouncing his head off Daous' back as Boss began to laugh hysterically.

"And you still let Father send me on that stupid date?" Daou almost growled at his mother.

"Your father was well aware that it would be nothing more than a dinner with Winny." Daous' mother waved her hand at them as if to say 'is what it is'. "He wanted to see if you or Offroad," She called his name trying to peer behind Daou to look at him but Daou shifted his body so she couldn't see him. "Would admit to the relationship." She finished with a huff walking over and smacked her son on the shoulder before reaching behind him to grab Offroad by the hand pulling him from behind Daou. "Stop acting like a dog guarding a toy."

"I'm sorry," Offroad said immediately to his mother as he was pulled from Daou's back. "We met by chance prior to me ever meeting you and Mr. Zheng and -"

"Shhhh," his mother said to quiet Offroads rambling as she took his hands in hers. "It is okay dear. Do you love him?" his mother asked.

"Ma, now is not the time-"

"Yes," Offroads voice interrupted Daous causing him to freeze in shock at the bold answer and then smile like there was no tomorrow.

"Are you sure?" His mother asked, turning to look at Daou. "He is very stubborn and jealous, he gets it from his father." She chuckled.