Chapter 2

Daou POV

Daou couldn't believe the odds when he pulled up in the driveway to his parents' home, also his, and saw that beautiful man standing next to a car. His mind hadn't played tricks on him about a week ago now when he had thought he had seen him in the Facetime call with his mother. A surge of jealousy shot through him when he saw that the man was standing next to another man who was tall, taller than himself, his hair had been dyed blond and it gave him an American surfer look especially with his tan skin.

He was pulled into the damp garden shed by Offroad. Daou was still confused about how the other man knew they had slept together just by calling him 'Off'. They were plunged into darkness as the door to the shed slammed closed.

"Let's get a few things straight," Offroad began.

"Wait," interrupted Daou. "I can't see." Daou wasn't afraid of the dark or small spaces but he had gone almost 2 weeks now wanting more than anything to see the face of the man currently standing in front of him and it was starting to tick him off that he now couldn't.

"Your eyes will adjust and if they don't, then oh well," Offroad began. Daou could tell he was irritated himself with the tone he was using. "What happened between us in Songkhla,"

"Oh, you mean us sleeping together?" Daou said in a sarcastic tone. As he leaned back onto some shelving he knew was there. This wasn't his first rodeo in this shed and Daou was hell-bent on it not being his last either.

"Yes that," even though Daou could only make out the outline of Offroad, he knew the man was glaring at him. "Let's pretend it didn't happen okay? I have a job to do." Daou reached out into the darkness grabbing what he assumed was Offroads' waist or hips and pulled Offroad to him. Daou felt Offroads' hands smack his chest as he fell forward.

"But I don't want to pretend that I don't remember how tight your ass was around my cock," Daou whispered into Offroads ear as his one hand made its way down the plump ass he could remember in picture-perfect detail. Daou suddenly was flipped around face pressed into the shelves with the hand that was supposed to be on Offroads' ass was now chicken wing'd behind his back. "Ouch! God damn it let me go!" Daou screamed as it felt like his arm was going to break off.

"Look, my job currently is to protect your family, not to worry about if a one-night stand that was nothing more than scratching an itch is going to cause problems. I don't know you and you don't know me, understood?" Daou remained silent at the question as his brain was still focused on the 'scratch an itch' line he just heard. "Under - fucking - stood?" Offroad growled this time pinning Daous' arm higher onto his back causing him to yell again in pain.

"Underfuckingstood," Daou said through gritted teeth. His arm was immediately released and he heard Offroad exit with the slam of the shed door. Daou exited the shed holding his arm that was now throbbing in pain. He watched the person who was now a stranger speed away in their car, leaving a confused-looking man standing in the driveway who couldn't make up his mind whether to watch Offroads' car speed out of view or glare at him. Daou walked over to the man and as he got closer and studied him Daou realized the boy had to be younger than Offroad. "What's your name?"

"Boss, Sir," The boy wai'd to Daou. Daou wai'd back with his good hand.

"Is he always this cranky?" Daou asked, still holding his arm, and nodded to Offroads' now disappearing car taillights.

"Not typically no. But given the circumstances..." Boss trailed off, placing his hands on his hips.

"What circumstances?"

"Ya know," Boss motioned to Daou by waving his hand. Daou looked down at himself before giving the kid a confused look. The kid sighed, "The one-night stand with the boss's kid."