Chapter 10

DAOU POV

Daou was doing anything in his power to quiet the moans that were threatening to spill out of his mouth. His cock was currently buried in Offroads throat. This impromptu blow job started with Daou just wanting to kiss the man who had spent the morning with his cock buried in his ass. That was his only intention when he had seen that Offroad had shown up unannounced to the house so he had pulled Offroad into the powder room that was by the security office. But when Offroad had dropped down to his knees and swallowed his cock from root to tip Daou wasn't going to, more like couldn't stop him. Offroad's plump lips were stretched thin around his massive cock as they slid back and forth. Daou could feel his throat constricting around his cock with each downward movement. The way Offroad looked up at him locking their eyes as if this was the only thing he ever wanted in his life had Daous' knees feeling weak. Daou groaned as he placed his hands on either side of Offroads head helping the boy swallow his dick.

"Fuck baby," Daou moaned pushing his cock deep into Offroads throat holding it there until he could see his eyes watering up before pulling back allowing Offroad to breathe. He repeated this process over and over. Offroad whimpered as he began to take over the thrusting of his cock into his mouth. "You want me to fuck your throat baby?" Daou asked as his grip on Offroads head tightened. He felt Offroad nod and that was all Daou needed before he grab to throat fuck Offroad. He knew the boy who was called back to the house today to simply check on the security system glitch would be leaving shortly. So Daou figured he didn't need his voice for the next few hours which had Daou thrusting harder. He felt Offroad's hands tighten on his hips, his nails sunk into them as if to draw him closer, not to push him away. "Fuck, such a good boy." Daou moaned, throwing his head back against the door. He loved this, he loved his boy on his knees in front of him taking his cock, he loved how as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of Offroads mouth his tongue swirled around the tip. Daou felt the tightening in his lower stomach as his pace increased. He began to fuck Offroad's mouth without a care chasing his orgasm. "Road," Daou moaned as he sprayed his second load of cum for today into Offroads throat. He dropped his hands from Offroad's head as he began to search for anything to hold onto to keep himself up. Daou watched as Offroad licked his cock clean and stuffed him back into his pants. Before standing up before him. Daou wrapped his hands around Offroads waist and pulled him into a kiss and Offroad quickly turned his head to the side.

"No," Offroad said in a hoarse voice putting his fingers over Daous lips

"Why," Daou asked, confused because he wanted to kiss the boy more than anything at the moment.

"Cause I just swallowed your cum," Offroad gave him a duh look.

"Exactly," Daou said before gripping the back of Offroads' head, crushing their mouths together. His tongue snaked into Offroads mouth tasting Offroad and himself mixed together. Daou moaned as he deepened the kiss. This was what he wanted, to taste himself on his boy's lips. He had wanted to know what he and Offroad tasted like together for ages now and now that he had it he was going to get addicted.

A knock at the door had them springing apart, Daous eyes fixated now on the outline of Offroads hard cock in his pants.

"If you two are done in there," came Boss's voice through the door. "Offroad is needed in the security room for a moment," Daou smirked at Offroad. Boss was the only one with any knowledge of their extracurricular activities and he was being a good sport about it.

"He's coming," Daou called back through the door.

"Ew gross," Boss said back. Offroad made an 'Are you kidding me' face before pushing Daou out of the way and throwing the door open.

"That's not what he meant," he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, he did that this morning," Daou laughed, causing both of the men to look at him one with horror and the other with anger.