1. Let the games begin.

READERS POV:

Sonic and Amy were taking a stroll around the neighborhood for the afternoon. The grass was green, and it was nice and breezy. As Amy was spacing out and looking around, Sonic sputtered out and idea. "Hey Amy, wanna go to the Chao Garden and have a picnic with the gang tomorrow ?" Sonic said. Amy looked surprised on her face, Sonic had never planned a hangout before. Amy was about to accept but she remembered she was doing gun practice with Shadow.
"Sonic, that would be nice, but I can't go. I have gun practice with Shadow and Cream. We're gonna learn how to use a mini gun!" Amys' eyes lit up with excitement. Sonic grit his teeth as he thought angrily. "That bastard! I'll show him what'll happens if he tries to steal my friends! First, he steals Knuckles for boxing, next he grabs Tails and helps him fixing is his plane, and now he's stealing Amy?! Mark my words, Shadow the Hedgehog, this will not be forgiven!"
"Uh, Sonic? You good?" Amy smiled confused. "Uh yeah! I'm fine. How about I come with you? I'll escort you." Sonic suggested. "You're being very chivalrous today. Okay! It starts at 3:00 PM. Amy told. Sonic replied. "Okay! I'll pick you up at 2:45, how's that sound?" "Perfect!" Amy exclaimed. "Alrightseeyoutherebyebyeeeeeee!" He sped off leaving tracks on the pavement. Amy sighed. "Same-old Sonic..."

THE NEXT DAY

Sonic was walking towards Shadow's Garage, where he was about to beat his ass. He was thinking to himself about what he was gonna say, how he was gonna make Shadow fear him. And see who's the real faker, once and for all.

SHADOW'S POV:

I was waiting for Amy to arrive for our lesson, but she wasn't early. Unusual. As I was admiring the beautiful amount of my variety of guns I heard footsteps. "What took you so long, Amy? That blue blur holding you u—" Suddenly, I got tackled to the floor by someone. "Sonic.." I said annoyed. "What do you want now, Faker." I groaned. "Don't act like you're innocent Shadow! You've been stealing everyone from me ever since you've 'joined the good side.' And now, you're going to tell me why you've been doing so!" He said angrily.
I slid him off me. PAUSE, and kicked him away. "What? I can't get people to trust me with a little bonding?" I asked. Sonic growled at me. "Yeah yeah, that's what they all say. This is just some elaborate plan to get my friends against me. Like in Sonic Boom S1 EP8! 'Blue with Envy!'" Sonic said. "That was a horrible reference." I said annoyed.
"Yeah, you're right." He sighed disappointingly. "Anyways, you've created war, Shadow. And if you can bond with my friends, scratch that; if you can do anything at all, I can do it better." Sonic teased. I growled. "I'll believe it when i see it."

And that's how Sonic made war.

🔵: What!? I just said that you were the one that made war! So don't blame it on me, Shadow!

🔴: Well you're the one that got jealous of me hanging out with your friends.

🔵: Sadly...

A/N: bye bye :3