2. "Love...Sonic???"

SHADOW'S POV:

After that day, all my eyes were on, was Sonic. Seriously. It was weird.
I couldn't stop thinking about him, in many ways I wanted to DESTROY him! But in other ways, I...I- "Shadowww! You're overcooking the spaghetti noodles!" I heard Rouge yell from our living room. I looked over at the noodles and I saw them in the process of turning black. "Shit! Shit!" I turned down the fire on the grill but it was too late. "Dammit." I said angrily.
"We're having nuggets!" I yelled back into the living room. I heard Omega's stupid cheers from the other room. It's fine, I like chicken nuggets anyway.

TIME SKIPP!

A few days later, me and the crew (Team Dark) went to go get ice cream, because Rouge took that knucklehead with her. Ugh, that knucklehead.

When we got our ice cream a blue blur past by me with a vanilla ice cream in his hand

When we got our ice cream a blue blur past by me with a vanilla ice cream in his hand. He taunted me. "I bet I can eat the ice cream faster than you!" Then he started to continuously like the ice cream. The next thing he knows...

I bit the ice cream.

He just stood there in shock. And his face was hilarious.
His jaw dropped around 7 inches, his pupil shrunk, and is eyebrows were super high. I would like to say he was flabbergasted.
I smirked at him as his body and face stood completely still, while the other was just licking away on their ice creams.

The next day, Sonic started to get more competitive within each task. And he got more aggressive with every loss. I didn't notice that until he stormed towards me and put a tight grip on my shoulder. I never recognized this grip before. It was firm and strong, his hand locked on my shoulder felt like tight suspenders.
I must admit...I've seen Sonic use a lot of strength, but feeling it...it felt...hot~ NO! What are you thinking, Shadow!? Get your head in- OUT, of the clouds!

"Usually, you're the one to strike up a conversation, Faker." The roughness in his voice...he sounded strict, and very frustrated. "What...W-What do you want now, Sonic?" I've never stuttered when it came to him. I'm having so many mixed feelings about him. He's so fucking stubborn and so laid back. Meanwhile he can be serious whenever he wants to. It's...insane. It's insane how he can just place with my mind like that. It's insane that he's even scaring me!
"You've been winning for too long! What's your secret?!" The pressure on my shoulder was tensing, actually making me feel pain.

"Sonic, let go."

"Not until you tell me what's keeping you from losing!"

"I'm serious, Sonic!"

His hands got tighter around my shoulder and it was getting sore. I couldn't take it anymore. I smacked his hand of me and kicked him away from me. I felt my shoulder aching in pain. In agony. "What the hell, Sonic!? Do you know how much pressure you were putting on there!? You could've hurt me to the point where it's why past a stupid rivalry!" I yelled at him angrily, and I wasn't done. "You take competitions way too seriously! How does everyone in this stupid place deal with you!?" I walked away in anger. I couldn't bare looking at his face anymore.

A week later, I've been bandaged up with Amy by my side to take care of me for a few days. And I haven't been thinking about that stupid faker ever since. That was, until Amy had an envelope and a bouquet of flowers. They were beautiful. Red Dahlias.
"It's for you, Shadow!" Amy said, with her rather uncontrollable high pitched voice. I took the envelope and set the flowers in my night stand. It read something that I would never forget.

"Dear, Ultimate Life Form. I've been thinking a lot about you ever since last week. Something changed in me, and the more I thought about it, the more right your words were.
So I just want to apologize. For everything, for the contest, for the jealousy, and for harming you. I never wanted to take things that far, and I just want you to know how sorry and guilty I feel after the incident.
I hope this letter finds you well. Signed -Blue Blur.

I smiled at his charming words. I would've never thought, that someone like Sonic, would ever apologize like that. Ever.
I blushed at the feeling. It was a tingling sensation in my cheeks that I couldn't control. The red filled them and I couldn't do nothing but cover them.

Could it be that I...

Fell in love with Sonic?

Nah. Just a feeling.