Chapter 2: Training, a useless Goddess and The Pirate Duo

Hiro's Pov

Me: okay so as of today I'll be teaching you the basics of being a Hunter.

Weiss: We're already Hunteress and Huntsumen.

Me: Okay since you're so confined Weiss why don't you go accept a quest from the quest board and not a gathering quest either but a hunting quest.

Weiss: (gulp)

Me: that's what I thought Weiss. Now you well go on quest in groups of four no more.

Ruby: Why is that?

Me: One time there was a group of five but the fifth had no one to watch their back and died which is why we go in groups of four.

Asia: Will the quests be hard?

Me: they'll get harder overtime as you go up in rank. But I'm the one training you all, you'll be okay if you pay attention.

Yang: so how do we do this?

Me: We're going to the training area so I can start training you all in the fourteen hunter weapons.

Ruby: There's fourteen different types of weapons for us to use?!(Excitedly)

Me: Yes some of you might not be able to use every weapon but I want you all to at least get use to at least three weapons, it's best to have versatility.

Asia: Are they hard to use?

Me: Some of them are more so than others but I already have three in mind for you to use considering your usual role.

Asia: Really what are they?

Me: The hunting horn, light bowgun and bow. I think those best suit your role as support, heavy bowgun wouldn't be good for you since it would slow you down and since you're not a fighter I recommend learning the bowgun first since it can heal with healing bullets. I'll have to personally train you to use the hunting horn so we'll leave that for last.

Asia: Okay.

Time Skip

Now we were at the training area.

Me: Now welcome to Hunter training camp my father the commander has put me in charge of training you all and and anyone else who comes. Now like I said there are 14 hunter weapons sword and shield, great sword, long sword, dual blades, hunting horn, lance, gun lance, switch axe, charge blade, insect glaive, light bowgun, heavy bowgun, bow. You will to use all of them but there will be those who prefer certain weapons over others and that's okay. But try to learn multiple the versatility will help. Okay?

Union: Hai!!!

Me: Good now choose your first weapon, the first should be the one you feel the most natural with, in a sense your ol reliable.

Time Skip

I watched everyone practice and training with their weapons. Even the pervert is trying surprisingly enough he hasn't tried or been perverted I've seen him and Rias looking at each other from time to time. I can say I'm proud of this restraint. I even noticed Irina sneaking looks at me but when I look at her she turns away all red faced. Mio and her group seems to be doing good so far. To be honest I didn't expect to see Mio at all. I heard she and Basara got married months after I left. But yet I catch her staring at me eyes full of regret and pain. The Hebijo girls are doing okay as well Ryobi learned the hard way trying to assert her dominance and learned why I ain't the one.

Flashback 3rd POV

You see everyone in Union trembling in fear as Hiro taught Ryobi a very painful lesson about causing trouble with him. Ryobi laid on the ground beaten as Hiro stood radiating pure Sigma energy.