Chapter 11: Fire in Our Hearts

You and Yang are driving through the forests of Anima, where you passed by the villages.

"This reminds me of when we first met," you said to her.

Yang: "Oh yeah, but we're not protecting a village from rampaging Grimm this time. Let's visit Mistral. I'm interested in seeing how things have been going lately."

"Same."

You and Yang went to the city of Mistral and saw that there's a festival happening to celebrate the second year of after the second great war.

Yang: "It's a festival!"

"It's been a very long time since I've been to one of these."

Yang: "Then let's have fun there."

"Agreed."

You and Yang entered the city and parked your bikes before going to enjoy the festival. You went around and saw the games present, as well as the food being served. You then went to a game where you knocked down bottles with a ball and she knocked them down with one.

You and Yang then went to a marksman game and you managed to get a good score. Afterwards, you grabbed a couple of hot dogs and ate them as you continued walking through Mistral, where you went up to the upper levels and visited Haven Academy.

Yang: "Feels like only yesterday I finally caught up with Ruby and Weiss. We were trying to stop Cinder and her allies from destroying Haven. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to the days when I was just a student. It all seemed to be so much simpler."

"I wish I could go back and not be such an arrogant prick, but all we can do is push forward."

Yang: "Yeah."

"Hey, Yang?"

Yang: "Yes?"

"We've been together for a long time. We fought and protected those who needed it. You helped me try to make up for my mistakes and I managed to make amends with my former teammates."

Yang blushed as she knew where you're going with this.

"Yang... I... I think I love you."

Yang leaned in and kissed you, then broke off from the kiss and looked at you.

Yang: "I think I love you too."

You kissed each other again as fireworks went off in the sky.

The Fighter and The Swordsman (Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara