Chapter 10: Team Reunion

You and Yang, along with her teammates, are fighting a pack of Grimm in Solitas. Ruby fired Crescent Rose at them while Weiss launched dust projectiles and used her semblance to lift them in place while Blake rushed in and sliced through them.

More Grimm came and Yang used Ember Celica to propel herself towards them as you followed her and attack the Grimm. You then separated Solar Redemption into two swords before cutting through the Grimm, as Yang fired her bullets at the monsters and placed explosive charges on the ground before getting away from them.

The final part of the Grimm packs arrive and charged at you. Yang detonated the explosives before you threw dust-infused daggers at the remaining Grimm.

Ruby: "Okay, the Grimm are officially taken care of."

Weiss: "Well, it did take a good while since we had to travel hours ago to the nest they were forming in and detonate to make sure it couldn't produce more."

Blake: "Then there was the whole culling their numbers down to a manageable size through a series of traps."

Yang: "Yeah, it was a lot, but hey, we got the job done. And I could use a break."

"I think I saw diner before we left New Mantle. Want to head there? I heard they make good burgers."

Ruby: "I could use a place to relax."

Blake's stomach growled, and she had a look of discomfort.

Blake: "And burgers sound really good."

Yang laughed a little.

Yang: "This brings back memories."

Weiss: "Took the words right out of my mouth."

Everyone went back to New Mantle and ate at the "White Rose" diner. After finishing your food, you felt better now that you've eaten.

Ruby: "I feel so much better now."

Blake: "Same. And you're right Y/N, these burgers are awesome."

Weiss: "So, you two have been traveling together for a few months now?"

Yang: "Yeah. We both were trying to find our way."

Ruby: "How did you meet?"

"A village in Mistral was under attack."

Yang: "Y/N was traveling around and helping wherever he could. He saw the village under attack and rushed in to save them. I was on a mission to protect that village as well when I first saw him."

Ruby: "You must be a good person to protect a village such as that."

Yang: "He is. He was also a nomad. Never stayed in one place for too long. Just camped at night and kept moving the next day."

Weiss: "A wandering Huntsman. I think we all did that thing for a while."

"Yeah. I guess it's a phase that every Huntsman does."

Ruby: "Did you have a motorcycle?"

Yang: "Yep. He still has one."

Ruby: "Lucky. Three years ago, me and our friends were walking across Anima. We had so many things try to kill us. We even lost the map."

"At least you're alive."

Blake: "No doubt."

Ruby and the others talked about how things have been for the last year, while you and Yang looked at each other and then looked back at the others and admire how calm things are, as you held each other's hands.