CHAPTER 18

After 18th of may i will get back to my original post schedule that is every Wednesday.

Vanitya x Aadhik Suryawanshi

Aadhik was still sitting on the ground with Vani on in lap , they shared a sensual romantic kiss , after that Vani burried her face in his chest and he stroked her hairs lovingly .

After sometime he pulled her away from his chest and looked at her face , tears striken cheeks , swollen red lips and her face glowed . He caressed her cheeks lovingly and pecked her forehead.

"Let's sleep now , hmm? " He asked .

She nodded getting up from his lap and standing straight. She was wearing the bathrobe till now . Aadhik gulped seeing her thighs when we was getting up .

"I am going outside , come soon after changing " he told her , she nodded in response .

Aadhik was leaning against the headboard waiting for Vani to come . After sometime , Vani came out of the closet wearing a plain kurta and patiala pant .

"Sleep " he said pulling her to the bed . He laid down beside her and took her in his arms.

"Aadhik? " She called him without raising her face from his neck.

"Hmm" he hummed in response

"V - i mean Vivan bhai called today , he invited us to Kavyansh bhai's wedding reception " she murmured .

"Its V for you, and of course we will go , i need to apologise to Vivaan " Aadhik sighed. Vani's head shot up and she looked at him with wide eyes .

"What? " Aadhik asked confused

"Don't tell V about any of this " she said.

"Why? " He asked raising his brows .

"He will not spare a minute before killing you . Even though V is very easy going but one mistake and the game is over for him " Vani urged.

"You think i am afraid? " Aadhik asked.

"I am not saying that Aadhik , i just don't want my brother and husband to fight over anything" Vani sighed .

Aadhik didn't say anything instead patted her head making her fall asleep .

The next morning , Aadhik had to leave early because his meeting was preponed . He promised Vani that he would come early and take her out for their date .

Vani after having breakfast went to Samikshya's room as she was bored and Sukanya and Amaya both were outside .

She narrated Samikshya the entire scenario from yesterday and Samikshya smiled, they even video called Sukanya but also got a piece of hearing from her because of the dresses .

"So date today" Samikshya teased .

"Mmhm , maybe " Vanitya smiled shyly .

"Have you decided your outfit? " Samikshya asked her .

"Nope not yet " vani replied

"What are you waiting for , come one let's go" saying so Samikshya dragged Vani inside her closet and they got busy with choosing Vani's perfect date outfit .

Vani kept showing Samikshya different types of sarees which she kept rejecting . At last Samikshya made her sit and she herself went on to search a perfect outfit for her .

After around 5mins , Samikshya returned with a spaghetti strap midi dress in the colour powder blue.

Vani raised her brows out of confusion.