CHAPTER 7

3k 🤌..

Finally the suryawanshi's were done with the post wedding rituals and now they arranged a big fat indian reception for the youngest couple of the family.

Amaya and Aadhyan's wedding was a grand one as it was the last wedding of the Suryawanshi brother's. Which is why it had to be a grand one .

For the reception, all the VIP and VVIP's from all around the world are invited.

The reception is a day later , which means all the guests have already started arriving.

All the palace helpers are busy with the arrangements, while the royal family is busy with the welcoming of their guests respectively.

Sukanya was getting ready to recieve her family , the royals of Manipur. Siddharth on the other hand was getting ready to welcome some of his other business delegates.

"Anya " Siddharth called Sukanya who was sitting infront of the vanity mirror with her helpers .

"Ekant " Sukanya signalled them to leave.

The helpers bowed both to Siddharth and Sukanya and left the room in no time.

"Ji " she asked getting up fixing her dupatta .

"Ahha wifey , what's your mood , why did you send them away " Siddharth smirked.

"Hubby you're the one who likes talk when we are alone " Sukanya gave him a tight lipped smile

Siddharth chuckled and snaked his arms around her waist pulling her towards him , Sukanya gasped and kept her hands on his chest.

"I wanted to tell you that " he smiled

"That" she nodded

"I" he stretched the word a little more

"Hmm" she hmmed in anticipation

"I" he said again , Sukanya nodded .

"You? " She asked raising her brows

"I will get late today " he said in one breath. Sukanya's brows furrowed but she soon realised what she was anticipating and calmed down herself.

"Okay but what's the point of saying this in this way? " She asked trying to get out of his hold.

"I like to tease you anya " he said loosening his hold.

"But sid , how all of sudden you changed so much? " She asked confused looking at sid.

Siddharth closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He cupped her cheeks and said -

"Let this reception get over we will talk about everything, alright " he said and gently kissed her forehead.