CHAPTER 2

The royal wedding of Amaya and Aadhyan started , Sukanya was standing with her mother in law Rashmi but Rashmi gestured her to go near Shiddhart , nodding at her Sukanya walked towards her husband and stood with him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The royal wedding of Amaya and Aadhyan started , Sukanya was standing with her mother in law Rashmi but Rashmi gestured her to go near Shiddhart , nodding at her Sukanya walked towards her husband and stood with him. They looked at each other and smiled subtly.

By now Vanitya and Aadhik were by the mandap too , Vanitya Singh Choudhary the princess of Malwa was married with her childhood bestfriend Aadhik Suryawanshi who is no longer the Aadhik she knew , he changed drastically and now he hates Vanitya and only married her for royal treaty .

All the Suryawanshi siblings got married through arranged marriage who potrays to be the best couple infront of the world but under the cover they have their own trauma , problems and sadness.

They are sad from inside but they hide it well with their calm exterior.

Vanitya was getting ready for the marriage of her brother in law Aadhyan who was also her classmate in Harvard

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vanitya was getting ready for the marriage of her brother in law Aadhyan who was also her classmate in Harvard. Vanitya is a royal princess ,she is smart sassy beautiful like the angels of the heaven . She knows when to speak and what to speak . All the goodness yet she's empty from inside , empty because all her loved one's left her , empty because the person who were always dear to her ended up hurting her the most . She was empty because she's scared of abandonment.

Aadhik was in the same meeting with Shiddharth . When he came inside he saw his wife getting ready for the marriage infront of the mirror with her helpers.

She was adorned in a blue colour lehenga , and long voluminous braids . Her aura screamed royalty and dignity.
But the peaceful blue colour was opposite of the deep blue ocean like rage and discomfort inside her.

Vani saw Aadhik from the mirror and their eyes locked. She remembered the first night of their wedding when he said all those hurtful words to her from the same position they are in today.

Sighing , Aadhik went inside to the bathroom. Till the time he got out, Vani was ready and was talking to someone on call . She turned back and saw Aadhyan in a pastel blue sherwani dressed like every girl's dream. She cut the call and walked towards him . He squinted his eyes seeing her coming towards him. She stood infront of him and he was about to say something when Vania raised her hand and removed a thread from his hair.

𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗮 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें