CHAPTER 5

Close to 2k🤌

(Never thought RAS would get such appreciation within a short span of time , always grateful 🧿)

Sam and Riv were out for shopping , Rivan being Rivan booked the entire mall for them so that his wife could shop without any problem

Perks of being a royal Samikshya thought in her mind.

They selected a beautiful diamond bracelet for Amaya , and Sam got a new sets of bangles for herself. Her love for bangles are very evident and even Rivan loves them on her. The jiggling of the bangles whenever she moves her hand is melodic for him.

They were walking towards their car when someone called Sam.

"Hey Sam " a masculine voice echoed.

Samikshya turned back to see Kabir Malhotra, her ex. He was waving at her Sam's eyes widened seeing him , Rivan looked between them and he thought who is this new man .

Sam walked towards him and Kabir too came forward , they did a friendly hug . Rivan raised his brows seeing his wife hugging someone else.

"She never hugged me " he thought to himself and pouted.

Rivaan was always obsessed with Samikshya since the time they were in high school , she was his junior and gradually he got obsessed with her beauty and nature.

It was not a one day thing , it was a slow process which drowned Rivaan into Sam's world. Now he worships his wife but his wife is unable to accept him or this marriage .

Seeing her being so frank with another man is angering him , his heart was squeezing , yet he had to maintain his demeanor.

Forcing a smile on his lips he looked at Kabir.

Kabir raised his brows at Sam , she looked back and saw Rivaan smiling at them

"That's my husband " Samikshya said to Kabir to which his eyes widened. Rivaan felt happy internally hearing this.

"When did you get married? " kabir asked Sam flabbergasted.

"6 months back " she replied.

"Oh congratulations girl " he said smilingly.

Rivaan cleared his throat , Sam looked at him and nodded at him to come forward.

"Rivaan he is Kabir an old friend of mine " Sam said to which he nodded.

"Only friend? I am your ex boyfriend yaar " Kabir chuckled , Sam choked on air . Rivan rubbed her back gently to calm her.

"Yaa he is my ex too , we were happy together but things didn't work out for us so we separated mutually " Sam cleared it out.

"Yaa that's true but i am happy for you , and Rivaan you're lucky dude , Hey hey hey Rivaan? As in Rivaan Suryawanshi??? " He asked surprised.

"Yes that's me " Rivaan nodded at him .