CHAPTER 6

All the Suryawanshi women along with guests gathered in the hall , for the muh dikhai of the youngest and the last daughter in law of their family

Amaya walked down the stairs with Sukanya and Samikshya by her side , Vani who was standing with Taranya and Sanchita smiled whole heartedly seeing them.

Amaya's face was covered with the veil, but because of the translucent material she was able to see all of them. She saw Vanitya smiling at her , Tara and Sanchi taking selfies , Dadi talking with some other women of her age , Rashmi and Riva standing with a group of ladies .

The hall was decorated beautifully, in the centre there was a huge one sitter couch for Amaya .

Amaya was nervous , all this was so new for her and lavish lifestyle of royal is way different than the one she had before marriage. Even though , she never bonded well with her family and still doesn't, they never let her lack basic things only to save their reputation.

How would it look when multi-millionaire Verma couldn't even provide a car or education to his daughter?

Verma's could bear anything but damage of their reputation. That's why Amaya was always a princess infront of the cameras and world but not inside the Verma house.

Amaya sat on the couch , and the ritual started all the ladies present there came to her one by one , giving her gifts and blessing after seeing her face.

The ritual got over and finally Amaya kept the veil only till her head . Sukanya Vanitya and Samikshya took the guests to the lunch counter , Amaya was with Tara and Sanchi now taking pictures.

Soon the function got over , and now it was time for them to get ready for the puja . All the male members were also home by now.

Aadhik entered the room after a long tiring day

Aadhik entered the room after a long tiring day . He saw Vani speaking with someone on call , she was carelessly walking from this corner to another corner of the room . Her giggles and jiggles of her anklets unintentionally brought a smile to Aadhik's face .

Vani turned and saw Aadhik standing at the door she smiled at him , Aadhik nodded at her and walked in .

"Wait a min" she said on call.