09

•>>>>>

Next day~~~•

Jungkook was fresh up fastly, of course he was going to meet taehyung, jungkook grabbed his car key he checked himself once again in the mirror and wink at himself jungkook shook his head with a small smile and went downstairs

(Jungkook look 🧎🏻‍♀️🫠❤️‍🔥)

Downstairs the family was seated at the dining table and waiting for jungkook , Ara minjae, jin and hobi were talking about Jungkook's behaviour nowadays

Ara: I think he likes or loves someone, what are you thinking guys. he asked them who nodded at his words as yes because they were observing jungkook behaviour who was smiling himself for nothing

Jin: Yes mom, I think he is in love with someone.

Minjae: Yeah me too.

Hobi: Me three.

Ara: Me four.

Jin: Me five.

Kook: Me six. Their eyes winded when they heard Jungkook's voice suddenly, if jungkook heard anything about it, and they died for sure but jungkook didn't hear anything about it when jungkook was coming downstairs he dad was Saying me too and his family countinued after him so kook thought they are taking about breakfast so he also join them.

Kook: Yeah where is my breakfast, you all are eating without me. He said now the family realised their breath which they are holding themselves.

Ara: Yeah come on kook baby, we are planning to eat but not without you right guys. She asked them who nervously smiled at him and

Jin: Yes right kook.

Hobi: Come on Let's start eating. He said and jungkook sat beside his father and he started eating but four of them were looking at jungkook who was looking a bit more handsome and they were thinking he was going somewhere, Ara couldn't hold herself back so she asked him.

Ara: Kook are you going somewhere.

Jungkook stopped eating and looked at his mother.

Kook: Yeah meeting mom but why did you ask.

Ara: Nothing you look more handsome than usual, so i thought you were going somewhere special that's why I asked you.

Kook in mind: I am that obvious. He thought

Hobi: We have to go to a meeting, did you forget about it kook.

Kook: No hyung i remember after eating we should go. He said hobi nodded and continued eating.

Kook in mind: I am coming to you again 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. He smiled and shook his head which unnoticed by his family.

After eating jungkook left outside and Hobi was about to go outside but Ara stopped him.

Ara: Something is fishing really, he literally never shows interest in clothing and today he is being  handsome and smiling crazy hoba. She said and flooded her hands.

Jin: Yeah mom.

Minjae: If he likes or loves someone he should inform us first.

Hoba: I think he is afraid or waiting for the right time if he proposes he will say to us but we have to wait and i think Yoongi also knows about it.

Ara: Yes, hoba keeps your eye on him and  i am waiting for my son-in-law god. She said widely

Minjae: Me too.

Jin: Me three, i am also waiting for him.

Hobi: Me too me too. He said with a sunshine smile but they heard a loud voice from outside and it was none other than Jungkook.

Kook: Hyung are you coming or not. He shouted loudly

Hobi: Yeah coming kook, He turned to them and.

Ok bye guys. He waved at them who waved at him back. hobi and jungkook left the place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>

They walked inside of vanta cooperation where jungkook saw Taehyung was sitting in the chair and checking files like a queen, he didn't even notice their presence, and jungkook was admiring him but got disturbed by hobi who was clear his troth and smile at him who smiled back at them, and kook was lost in his smile again.

He was only looking at him, and he heard footsteps so he turned and looked at the door, he saw some of the clients and his business partners from U.S and they sat on their chairs.

Soon the meeting started and jungkook was fully concentrated in two things, one is he focused on the meeting because this is the Yoongi project and he knows it was important so he didn't want to make any mistakes and, two is he keeps his eye on Taehyung and glancing at him but when he turns his eyes a side to see if anyone of them observing him or not but jungkook tightened his hand on the table because someone in the meeting checking 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, jungkook eyes were reden and he looked at taehyung who was looking down and watching something,He is relieved because what if he feels uncomfortable in his stares.

Soon the meeting was about to end, and jungkook took his phone out from his pocket and he sent a text to hobi, when Hobi's phone vibrates he took out his to see who messaged him.

From

My lil bro: Take that light blue shirt guy to my basement hyung i want him in my basement within half an hour.

He looked at kook who was already looking at him, honi nodded his head and he knew this was a serious issue when he saw jungkook eyes.

Kook: 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬  𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘩. He smirked and looked at taehyung who was still looking down and he understood that something was serious but taehyung was smiling at him phone he looked at taehyung more like he was interested to see what he was looking for in his phone but suddenly taehyung look's straight into jungkook eyes that's it his poor heart was beatingfaster he quickly turn his head and focus on meeting.

After a few minutes the meeting ended now..... They left the company.. And Jungkook doesn't even look at taehyung again, because he needs some time to face him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY BUNS❤

Share your thoughts on this chapter🫶

Please do votes and comments sweeties💕✨

Do follow 🐥

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️