Sad

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:10

"तेरे माथे के कुमकुम को मैं तिलक लगा के घूमूँगा
तेरी बाली की छुन-छुन को मैं दिल से लगा के झूमूँगा
मेरी छोटी सी भूलों को तू नदिया में बहा देना
तेरे जूड़े के फूलों को मैं अपनी shirt में पहनूँगा
बस मेरे लिए तू मालपुए कभी-कभी बना देना"

                              𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

Abhi pov

I am on my chambers doing checking the files of the case that has came to me.

Knock knock

"Come in" I said and the door of my chambers opened and i didn't looked up until I hear the anklets... Slow steps and I looked at and saw a women, so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off .. and she's my Wife.

She's so beautiful, i didn't realised that. Abhi what are you thinking?!!

She bowed at me and I nodded my head and asked her to sit on the chair that infront of my table. I could see her shivering, obviously who won't shiver when they are with me.

"Y-your highness" she suttered and couldn't speak more when I looked at her... She stopped breathing, she looked at me and I looked at her eyes.

"Yeah, i need to talk to you on some topic" I said to her and the sweats were coming... Why is she scared though? Oh, because she also knows that I'm dangerous..

"Have this water" i placed a glass of water infront of her first she hesitated and she took the glass and drank in one go.

"So, i invited you here is because I know we never met in 5 months after our marriage, but I would like to clear it you, there is personal relationship between us just because of this marriage your here and, I don't want you to fall for me because I don't believe in love, it's just illusion and it's not true" I said to her and she listened to me with her shivering hands.

And i hate people who shiver infront of me, "stop shivering" i said to her and she flinched as she could hear anger on my voice. She stopped shivering but deep inside she is still shivering.

Anika pov

I was walking towards the Kings chambers and I saw General on the gaurd outside the king's chamber. His hands on his sword ready to kill anyone. Dangerous!!

I wanted to go back but then I remembered that queen is still inside and she might be in trouble I need to check, so my legs worked on itself further I can question myself.

"Miss Anika? What are you doing outside Kings chamber? You know your not allowed until you permission" he asked with his cold voice and I gulped ready to face something bad.

"I-i" i couldn't speak because he stopped me, "your suttering means your gonna lie, Miss Anika if you think your gonna lie and tryna keep a check on Queen you better go back to your work before my sword does that" His words were simple yet anger radiating I could not speak anything.

Guess what? I didn't move an inch.... I guess today I'm gonna die by the hands of General... Anika move!!! Anika stop being clumsy and get back to your work.

"I said-" General was  about to say something but the door opened and I saw Queen, she didn't seemed happy... She seemed sad.. what happened? I asked myself and Queen looked at both of us and the King came from behind.. and I got scared he will surely kill me if found i'm here.

"What are you Doing here Anika?" King said with his cold voice and with angry eyes.... I looked at him with fear and couldn't say anything..

"I-i called her yo-your highness" Queen said and I know she was also scare to say something but she said it anyway, and I left so bad that Queen took this step for me!

"Anika, i don't want you to be here again now go" he said and I bowed and took Queen with me. I looked back and saw general entering the King's chamber.

The rules are that No one is allowed to go to Kings chamber, but the general went, why? I questioned myself.

Aishwarya pov

As I reached my chamber I told Anika to leave me alone for sometime because I need to console myself after what King said .

I thought he's gonna say that lets have a chance in our marriage, but what he said made me so sad and i felt like crying that time but I controlled myself, Thank you Shiv ji!

I went to my table where all my books are there and sat on my chair and opened one diary and write something.

After few minutes, someone knocked my door and I let that person in and it was my all friends. Kamini,Anika and Shital.

They brought my tea, as it was time for my tea. "Your highness" kamini gave my tea and I thanked her. "Your highness what King said?" Shital asked me as they three sat down on carpet, and Anika smacked her head.

"Shital, stop asking personal things!" Anika said and she apologized to me... I felt so bad that King said these words... He never believe in love so how can I expect from him to care for me.

"Your highness are you fine?" Kamini asked me as she saw tears. I nodded my head saying i'm fine, but deep inside i'm sad and I just want to run away... Wait.... Run away? Maybe a good chance... No no what if King caught me?? He will surely prison me!!

"Your Highness!! Shital shouted and I flinched, "y-yes?" I asked them and they three sighed. "Your Highness we were called you 3-4 times, and you zoned out somewhere " Anika said.

"Oh, me kuch soch rhi thi" I said to them and they nodded their heads. "Your Highness do you need anything?" Kamini asked me worried, and I nodded my head as  'no'.

"Your Highness then we would be going as we have other work too, If you need us just send a message" Kamini said and I nodded my head.

It felt like I don't want to talk, I just wanna be alone forever. Like forever.

Shiv ji ye kesi Lila hai? Jisme mere hi Patidev mere se dur rhete hai and bola hai vo payar me believe nhi krte. Shiv ji, do I deserve this? Shiv ji, help me please.

And i started crying again, and I don't know why am I crying. Because he said there is no relationship between us, we are just tied in a pati and patni relationship..... It means nothing to him? The sindhoor he filled on my partition of my hair, The mangalsutra he put on my neck, the 7 phere we took together infront of crore people and he says theres nothing... I couldn't feel inside but pain, regret for saying yes to this marriage...

                         𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚.   
                            हे-री, सखी, मंगल गाओ री
                          धरती-अंबर सजाओ री
                         उतरेगी आज मेरे पी की सवारी
                        अरी, कोई काजल लाओ री
                       मोहे काला टीका लगाओ री
                      उनकी छब से दिखूँ मैं तो प्यारी˚               ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

I hope your gonna like this chapter!!

Do make sure to hit star button, follow and comment pleaseeeeeeeeee a big request to all of you 😭😭😭💕🤲🏻