Power

Ok so hi meows! This is my new story and it's about royal story, about the couple who got tied in eachother, but didn't loved eachother for more than 5 months as the days passes they got closer and closer and realised love is the most beautiful thing that could ever happened to both of them!

Target- 35 votes
Comment-15

Aishwarya pov

Anika is braiding my hair and today there is some function where all kingdoms ministers would be coming and have meeting with the king, but I don't know why am I invited?

I don't know what to say what to answer what if they asked me something I don't know and the king got angry?

No no, this can't be happening--

My thoughts were cut when someone tapped my shoulder and it was Anika.

"Your highness, I've been calling you 4-5 times but you didn't answered is everything fine?" She asked me and I looked at mirror my hair was done, I got up and turned towards her.

"Anika I don't know what is going to happen, and the king didn't even told me what is going to happen why he is inviting me in his meeting.... Anika what if I ruined everything I can't-" Anika stopped me from speaking further and she spoke.

"Your highness why your scared? You should be confident because your the Queen of 10 kingdom's you should not be afraid but you should be confident, your Highness" Anika is also right but there is a feeling of something that I don't know.

"Your highness, take a deep breathe in" and I did what she said and that calmed me and we heard drums voice declaring that king is coming in hall and I also need to go.

KNOCK KNOCK

Anika went to open the door and I saw General Veer. "Your highness, let's go" he bowed at me and I bowed at him also. And i followed Veer.

It's my first time attending function otherwise I would be at Library or temple but I never spend time with the king, i have never saw the king after my marriage!! Can you believe? No, me also I cannot believe I spend more than 5 months and didn't saw my husband.. Mahadev i didn't wanted this type of love.

Tears were forming but they went when I saw the hall decorated beautifully and there were alot of tables and King chair was there at the top and everyone got up and that made me flinched because of sudden reaction.

I could feel the air thickening, this presence it's the same presence when I felt in my marriage... It's him, Abhi Pratap Singh. I looked at my side and saw King, my husband , after more than 5 months.

He's handsome, eyes cold and his presence is speaking power! His posture everything is so good. I didn't realised I have been looking at him when he looked at me.

I couldn't face him and lowered my head. His eyes dark as night... He started walking and I walked beside him everyone heads were lowered and their hands were at front.

We reached the chairs that were made for us it was for two For the King and for me. We turned at the people side and my eyes widened by the crowd..... My panick kicking in i couldn't believe it.

Anika pov

As the Queen and King sat down after few later the people also took their places, I was standing beside the Queen and General, Veer was standing beside king.

Today there is much crowd, and there is meeting of the king but I also don't know why Queen is invited as per the King he never invites Queen to the meetings....

And I feel so sad for the Queen that The King never visited him.... I hope they fall inlove soon!! I prayed in my mind and the meeting started with some topics that was going above my head.

"Your highness it's nice to meet your wife, as you never showed your wife after your marriage, not to take in your mind and heart can I ask you why you never brought her?" One person who was having talk with The King asked him.

The air thickened when that person asked that question.... That person got some confidence I can see.... I looked at the Queen she look stuned to speak anything... I know she can't process what's happening become it's her first time attending a meeting after her marriage.

"You got nice question Minister, But this isn't the part of the topic but If you have asked. The reason is because I don't want any evil eyes to be fallen on my wife, my Queen . And yes if anyone dares to then you know the answer" he said with calm voice yet it was so scary to hear this...

Everyone went silent and that minister also sat down silent obviously he knows he can't speak further.

The meeting ended. Me, Shital my younger sister who is 21 years old who is also Queen maid, Kamini with The Queen taking her to chambers.

"It was so boring though" Shital said while rolling her eyes. "Stop it you dumb, and don't say it loudly anyone can hear you" i slapped her head slightly and she gave me a glare and the Queen laughed.

I saw the General, Veer coming from front and bowed to the Queen. "Your Highness King wants to meet you in his chambers" he said while bowing and i could feel Queen's Shivers.

"Your highness, she will be coming in few minutes" I said to general while bowing. "King wants to meet now means now, MISS Anika" he forced the Word Miss... "I'm sorry General" I bowed at he nodded his head.

"Your highness can we take you?" Kamini asked the Queen and she thought for a moment, "Your highness don't worry, it's my responsibility to take you" he said to the Queen and she nodded her head.

And the general took The Queen with him... Why the King called the Queen? He never met Queen like this in any day? And Today....? Something is not right, I will surely check...

Chapter -1 done, I hope you gonna like this story.

Pleaseee, do hit that star button, comment and follow me 😭💖