Grief 💔

Kabir's POV
----------------------
She fell on the ground and her palms covered her face . She was crying profusely.
I stood in front of her , held her hand and pulled her towards me.
' why are you crying?' i said ,she was looking downwards.

I was raging with temper. I couldn't see her like that. I want to kill that bastard right now .
' I will kill him ' i said and turned out to catch him .
I was walking towards the main gate .
'just stop kabir ' she said from behind but i didn't look back .
She turned me by my shoulder ' what are doing? Are you gone crazy? ' she said .
' yes , I am crazy. Why are you stopping me . Do you love him? ' i said looking straight at her .
' what? No . I don't love him . I loved him but it's all past ' she said .
I held her shoulder and said ' Then give ma a chance. Give a chance to our relation. I think we both should get a second chance Rani '
She was taken aback and said ' you are kidding right ?'
' No .I am fucking serious. I am tired of this. After 3 years maa is with me . I lost my family after Rashmi' s death. I was all alone these three years but maa came back to me only for you Rani . She ignored me all these years.I was stupid. I thought that I can live with our memories but no . When I came back from office no-one was present at home to talk . I ditched you that guilt also ripping my heart. My ego destroyed everything. I am coward to accept that I am lonely but after seeing your situation. I want to accept it that I am lonely than you Rani . Afterall you have misti , your friends but I don't.
I want to change everything. I want to forget these three years. I want to live my life with my family. She is in her last stage , i can't hurt her .it's her last wish that I will settled with you. I want to fulfill it . If she thought you were better for me then yes I will give our relationship a chance. ' i said , tears were rolling down from my eyes,looking at her .
She was standing in front of me without any expression . Like she didn't hear anything.
' why are you kidding with me kabir ? ' she said pulling her hand from my grip .
' I am not kidding. I want to live my remaining life with you . Please forgive me Rani . ' i said .
Giving me a sarcastic smile she said ' how can I forgive you? You left me after 1 day of our marriage. And now you wanted a second chance. Why? Why will I believe you? Not only for ishaan also for you my life is in now a big mess . If you stand with me that time I didn't get any chance to meet him . Now , after three years you realise it kabir . When I saw my friends colleagues live happily with their family, you know how I feel? My heart piercing all time . I am a married woman but live like a widower. You Don't understand my situation. ' she said and turned .
I grabbed her arm and turned her ' leave me Kabir ' .
' just think about it Rani ' i said
' what will I think? You Just heard that I cheated on you . I cheated in our marriage.and you want a chance from me?' she said .
' i can accept everything now . Afterall this situation came in your life for me . I am guilty. Please Rani .you can punish me but don't leave me & maa . She will lost all her hopes .' i said .
' please'

' I can't hurt her . I don't want to hurt my maa . ' she said
' Then ,lets give a chance to us . At least not as a typical husband & wife but as friends ' i said looking at her eyes .
' Are you sure ?' she said .
' never been before ' i said holding her both hands .
' I will not disappoint you ' i said .
She was crying looking down then looked at me and shook her head she said ' I will think about it ' and she left from there .
*****

' Rani, Kahan thi tum? Hum sab tumhe dhoond rahe the? ' maa said .
' mein ek call recieve karne k lia gayi thi ' Rani said.
I followed her to the party.
' kabir , Rani meri ek ichha hain .ki tum aj sab k samne Bhagwan ko sakshi Mane k Rani ko sindoor aur yeh mangalsutra pehnao gein' maa said .
' but maa ii's sab ki kya zaroorat hain ?' Rani said .
' Rani , agar yeh uski ichha hain toh kya problem hain tumhe ? Hum shaadi thodi karwa rahe hain baas sindoor hi toh pehnay ga tumhe kabir .' Rakhi maa said .
Shweta bhabhi said' Rani , agar aunty ji keh Rahi hain toh...manlo '
' Thik hain' Rani said .