Guilt 💔

Kabir's pov------------------------I am really late today

Kabir's pov
------------------------
I am really late today. its around 1 am at night. I was thinking that i completed my work quite early today but sir gave me some more work. Thank God I carried the keys.
I opened the door slowly, i don't wanted to disturb their sleep . The lights are on of drawing room. I marched there but surprised by the sight.
Rani ,she is sleeping on the sofa ,in a weird position. The Tv is also on .
She is sleeping peacefully, rested her hand on her stomach.her face looking pleasing. Her long eye lashes , big eyes ,small plumpy lips . She is looking so innocent right now. She is too attractive, anyone will be attracted to her . What am I thinking? I just forgot that what equations we are share .

I was going to room but bumps with the corner of table and there is sound 'thud'' kaun? ' she said jumping off from the sofa

' kaun? ' she said jumping off from the sofa .she stands up and looking here and there .then looks at me
' Tum? ' she said .
' aur kaun ? Mein hi hoonga aur kaun?' i said looking at her.
Making a annoying face she looked at the clock then said ' Dinner karoge ?'
'hmm ,but I have to freshen up first' i said.
'ok ,I will heat the dinner then ' she said .
I take a cold shower and change into my track and tshirt then came to dner table .she was coming towards the table taking a bowl in her hand .she was serving the food and I was looking at her.she was putting biriyani in my plate .
' anything special Today? ' I said
' nahi , Misti ko pasand hain isiliye ' she said concentrating in her plate .
' tum ne dinner nahi kiya?' i said when I saw she putting biriyani in her plate.
' I was waiting for you ' she said looking down to her plate .

I was looking at her , ' but why? She was waiting for me ? I am looking at her confusingly .she looked at me and understand what I was thinking.

She said ' aise hi ! Tab mujhe bhuk nahi lag Rahi thi toh ! '
I said ' hmm'
But I know she was lieing.i was eating silently and looked at her but suddenly hiccups stared happening. She passed me a glass of water .i gulped down the water but it didn't stop.she was looking at me worriedly.she stands up from the chair and stand beside me taking a glass of water ,she rubbed my back .
' Drink some water ' she said .
' how much water to drink ? Why isn't It stopping ' i said .
' hold your breath ' she said .
' how will hick hick' i said looking at her .
She rolled her eyes then she pinched my nose and said ' hold your breath kabir , and drink the glass of water slowly '