Savior 🖤

Kabir's pov
--------------------
How can she talk to me like this? She is crossing her limits . But in my deep i knew she was right. Her each words stabbing my heart.yes ,she is right for my negligence our lifes are in a mess.

' Rani ,Rani' i said catching her , she fell in my arms .
Her body temperature rises , she have a High fever . I embraced her in my arms in bridal style and moved to her house . The door was opend .Misti was watching Tv in drawing hall .
' Mimi ,Mimi , what happened to her ? ' she asked me looking at her .

I put her on the bed .
' she have High fever ,misti . Is anybody else present in Home?' I asked .
' no ' she told me holding her hand .
' we have to removed this drenched clothes of her ' i said .
' mimi ,mimi open your eyes , she rubs her hands ' she said crying
But Rani slowly opens her eyes , she looked at us .
' mimi ' she said .
' Rani ,are you ok? ' i asked her rubbing her foot.
' I am ok now , you can leave' she said slowly.
' but you are not steady ' i said
' no ,I can manage . You can go now' Rani said to me.
' you should change now after that I will go . ' i said .
' no , he will not going anywhere. How will I manage. Mimi . You have High fever ' Isha said to her . She was crying, she was scared for her health.
' I will manage, why are you crying misti ? I am fine ' rani said .
I pulled her by her hands , and helped her to enter the washroom.
' I can manage from here ,thanks ' she said looking at me.
' Isha come ' i said her and we entered in the kitchen.
I make strong coffee for her and she changed her saree. Isha help her in the drawing room to seat on the sofa .
I forwarded her medicine and a cup of Strong coffee.she take the pill . And holds the cup .
' Thanks kabir , I am feeling good now . You shouldn't bothered ' she said .
' you are ok now?' I asked her
She nods .
' ok , then I will leave now ,if any problem occurs call me Isha ' i said

Rani was looking at the ground but Isha said ' we don't have your number '
' yeah ,ok tell me yours I will give you a missed call ' i said
' ok' she said and gave her phone number.
I left from there ,it's about 3 Am in the morning. I can't sleep today. Her each words echoes in my room . She was right. With my life I ruined her life too . I am living with the memories of my Rashmi ,my wife but she , she was all alone without any support. Fighting with all odds , fighting with her innerself . She is strong much stronger than me. I always thinks that she is happy in her own life but I was wrong . Like me , she is also alone . We are in same position.
The whole night passed tossing on the bed but I can't shut my eyes . Her face comes after i close my eyes .
---------------------------------------------------------------
Rani's pov
------------------
It has been 7days since we met . I don't know why he behaved like that . Never mind .
Yesterday ,I met with a man Abrar Khan.he lost his parents in terror attack . From him i get many new information about my documentry . He helps me a lot . Today, we also met coincidentally, such a nice person but misfortunate person. He lives alone . Not only me but different people have different kinds of problems in their life's in this world. We exchanged phone numbers.
My thoughts broken by the phone call .
' hello ' i said ,after receiving the call it was Mohit my junior.
' mam , I get a information of trafficking,human trafficking. Mam , i recorded the video .' Mohit said in a lower tone .
' what? Then send me the video ' i said .
' mam ,some goons were see me when I recorded that video and Taufiq Ahmed political leader is involved in this case.mam I am in lajpat nagar ,please come here and take the camera from me . ' he said slowly.
' ok ,I am coming.send your location ' i said .
' come fast mam 'he said .

My car is in servicing so , i took a cab and reached at location .it was 12am in night .The roads were empty, there is no one.i called him but he didn't recieved. I think I should call Dhruv , I was going to call but Mohit called me .
' Mohit ,where are you?' i said
' mam , woh log mujhe dhund rahe hain ,isiliye mujhe bhagna pada ,meine camera bus stand,seat k niche chupa dia hain ,aap usse collect kar lijiye .mein apko kal office mein milunga .' he said .
' But 'i was going to say something but he cut the call.