Flashback

Rani's pov
---------------------
What is he doing here? 2 years! What will I do now? When everything is going right in my life, then why is he come again? To ruining again. A selfish person.
But why did ishaan come at that moment? This Misti ,i don't know why did she invited him? This is the worst thing happen in my life.
My husband infront of me and my bf kissed me. Oh ! Sorry why am I calling him my husband the biggest mistake of my life . who destroyed everything.
And this ishaan,such a clingy person.

"Happy birthday isha"vijay wished her and pulled her cheeks.
' Thank you uncle " she replied.
"Happy birthday misti" kabir wished her and forward a gift packet to her .

She was looking at him like she see a ghost then looks at me . I just give her a nod .she understands .

" Thank you "giving him a smile she replies.

"Happy birthday misti darling and this is for you. " kissing on her cheeks ishaan wished.
" Thank you 😊" she blushed." What's in this? She asked.
" It's a new phone for you"he said .
Isha jumped in his embrace and pecked his cheek.
" What? Phone? Why are you spoiling her ishaan, she already has one then" i said .
He came close to me and holding my hand he said " l am not spoiling her and it's just a phone Rani and this is for you "
He handed me a Red Rose.
" I know how much you love Roses and thank you for giving me a chance." he said holding me by shoulder.

I noticed 1pair of dark brown eyes staring at us continuously. My heart beats are irregular, my hands are shaking and my brain is not working.

Cutting him off i said " ishaan please Meet this is vijay a friend of mine ,he is in Delhi police"

Ishaan forward his hand ,they shook their hand together and ishaan said" nice to meet you " .

"And he is " nervously i said , but vijay started the conversation.
"This is Kabir ,my friend "vijay said .
This time Ishaan also forward his hand ,they shook their hand together and ishaan said" so , what do you do kabir?"
" I am DCP of Delhi ATS" He said looking at me with those killing eyes .

I don't know why he looking at me like that . Like a made a sin .such embarrassing situation.

"Rani and who is he? Your bf? "Vijay asked
I was saying " actually"
But that ishaan the trouble maker .
" Yes , I am her bf actually we were in college from that time we dated" ishaan said , snaking his hand on my shoulder.

I just give them a suppressed smile.
" So when you are getting married?" Vijay asked.
Ishaan smiled looking at me " whenever she is ready"
Vijay said " really, rani what is stopping you, please get married to him . Such a nice person, what will you say kabir? "
" Oh ! Yes . " He said folding his hand on his chest looking at me.

Mitali saved me ,she came with glasses of wine in a tray . I was relieved . now I can escape. The music also changed and song played - " mere sapno ke rani"

" Please" passing the glasses I said .
My fingers brushed with his .we just looked at each other then he looked away.

Suddenly ishaan started to sing and holding my hand . He pulled me towards the dance floor. I was not comfortable today actually not in front of him . He is staring at me why ? Why he came after years.and this ishaan,he is so , clingy sometimes I had thought of killing him.After few minutes I get rid of him .

taking two slices of cake I offered them " cake" .
Vijay said " Thank you" , taking the plate from me .
He also did the same .
"Woh Anuj hain na Rani?"looking at a man .
" Yeah " i replied.
" He is totally Tum log baat karo , I will Just come back " looking at both of us.