Some

Yn came inside as Tae hugged her very tightly but Yn was too tired to return back .

Moreover she was introvert and cold . They got married two months ago . Taehyung was so caring as if he was ought to give her best whoever his parents would choose . And he did that .

He was a great loving husband always giving her warmth and love she deserved .

But in return he did not ask her anything . He did was to wait for her until she was comfortable but that didn't stop him from showing his love . And it did flutter her heart . She got used to his love real quick . She thought always how to co operate as she was introvert it wasn't easy for her to open up or show affection . But she was determined .

Now a days she was in frustration for the heavy work her boss was giving .

Taehyung worked in a foreign company so he worked from home .

They both were independent and what they earned was more than enough .

Taehyung : As you are late I have dinner . You go change and till then I will serve it .

Yn nodded and went to the bathroom to get freshed .

Taehyung went to the kitchen and served all those dishes .

Yn came and sat then she started to eat .

She did not have appetite but no matter what she could not neglect his husband's efforts when she was not giving.

So she forced herself to eat.

Yn was about to take another bite when her phone rang .

She looked at the phone and sighed .

It was her boss .

Yn picked the call while going outside of the dining room .

Yn's boss scolded her as it was a small error .

Yn just silently listened as she did not have any energy to argue with that man .

Yn sighed gulping down her anger which was building inside .

____

Taehyung waited more than 15 minutes . He sighed staring at the half eaten food .

He kept that inside the fridge as he knew his wife too well that she would not eat anymore .

Taehyung came and saw Yn on the balcony .

He came and backhugged her .

Yn : Tae not now please leave me .

She said while pushing him still not turning around .

Taehyung : It is ok wifey relax .

Yn : I know but leave me alone please .

She said and turned around .

She was about to push him lightly but as he was bending down his cheek came in contact with her hand and the loud sound echoed the place .

She gasped and covered her mouth in shock while Taehyung was looking at her in shock .

Yn : T-tae I-I--

She stopped when Taehyung signalled her not to talk .

Taehyung : I know it must be hard for you to adjust with me . But I just wanted you to feel relaxed .

Yn : I know I am sorry but--

Taehyung : It is ok Yn . I understand but the slap was not necessary.