Rain

Taehyung chuckled and said .

Taehyung : She used to love rain .

Hearing his father talking to himself the curious little boy asked .

Taewon : Appa ! About whom you are talking ?

Taehyung chuckled and a beautiful smile appeared on his face .

Taehyung : The girl I love !!

Taewon looked at him confused .

______

Entering the college , he looked at the board where the position of the mid terms were given .

He searched for his position .

Taehyung : Where is it !! Yahh got it !!

Jimin : Hey Tae !! Again you came 3rd !! Congrats bro !!

Taehyung : Yes !! I am so happy .

He then looked at the name who as usual came first .

He smiled . His eyes searched for her everywhere .

There she was coming with a straight face no nervousness no fear no excitement .

Seeing her Taehyung felt like everything stopped . That's how he used to admire her . Always got lost in her whenever she was around .

Jimin : Stop looking at Yn like this . You are looking like a creep .

Taehyung cleared his throat .

Yn came and saw her result then went away .

Jimin : This girl !! Is she not happy even after acheiving the first position .

Taehyung didn't saya anything just looked at her being dissappeared in the crowd .

Jimin sighed looking at the lovesick boy .

He dragged to his classroom .

____________

Taehyung was roaming around her class when the professor saw him .

Prof : Hey you !!

Taehyung panicked seeing the professor pointing at him .

Prof : Yes you !! Come here .

He went inside the room lowering his head .

Prof : Why are you here ? Don't you have class ? I am seeing you here from 10 minutes . I am sure you are not from my class .

Taehyung looked around and had an eye contact with those beautiful eyes he admired .

Prof : I AM TALKING TO YOU BOY !!

Taehyung scratched his neck while saying apologies .

He was embarrassed but still was happy as he got to see her for more time .

Then he left after the professor scolded him .

____

Taehyung was a student who came in this college by scholarship and Yn was a hearthrobe queen who was rich but she had no friends as she was so much distant . She had some classmates with whom she interected sometimes .

But Taehyung found something in his heart for her . Of course he was not a fanboy of her . He was her admirer her secret admirer .

Everyone was plauing basketball in the open field but suddenly rain started to pour making all of them ran inside.