What it is .....?

Entering inside the senior's classroom after getting the professor's permission , she made her way towards the stage where the professor was standing .

Yn : Good Morning Professor ! The dean asked me to come here for the announcement of the basketball championship .

Professors signalled her to announce .

Yn : Good Morning everyone ! Myself Yn , One of the College Cadet . I would like to happily announced that the Inter College Basketball Championship will be held after two weeks . I would like to request to the basketball team of this class to follow me to the basketball court . Thank you for your time .

She said confidentally and the team members stood up .

One of the member smirked at Yn which she ignored .

He was none other than the badboy himself , the captain of Basketball Team , Kim Taehyung .

They all followed her to the basketball court .

Yn : Coach is waiting for you all . I'll take my leave . Thank You .

She was about to go when he pulled her by her shirt for which she stumbled .

Yn : What the he---

Taehyung : Shhhh !!

He said putting the hair behind her ears .

Yn was startled .

Yn : W-what are you d-doing ?

He came closer closing the gap between them .

Taehyung : Why didn't you come to the rooftop hmm ? I called you  earlier didn't I ?

Yn : I-I had some work .

Taehyung : Tsk tsk I know you're lying little good girl . You're ignoring just because I wanted your attention and love huh ? This bad boy of this college wants your love and I think you need a little bit of thug personality guy and here I am running after you . Don't you think you are making me wait for you too long . I guess you need a punishment little girl .

He said in husky voice . She shivered of course who wouldn't ?

Yn : I -I .

Taehyung : What you hmm ?

He said pulling her closer by her waist .

Her face was  red by their closeness .

Wayan : Yahh Taehyung !! Coach is calling you .

Yn pushed Taehyung and ran away .

Wayan sighed .

Wayan : You won't spare her right ?

Taehyung : Why would I ? She took my heart with her .

He smirked .

Wayan : Woahh the bad boy has a heart I never knew .

Taehyung : Only for her .

Wayan sighed and chuckled seeing the bedboy being bad lovesick boy for her .

Wayan : Lets go now shall we ?

Then they both went inside .

_________________________

Yn sighed while noting down the things she had to do .

Maeve : Yn for how long you will write on this list . Have your food now .

Well they both were in the cafeteria as it was the lunch time .

Yn : Just a little bit .

She said and was  about to write something when it was snatched by someone else .