Like Crazy

Entering into the cabin after taking permission of the CEO , she kept the file on the table .

Yn : Sir here's the file of this year's profit and management.

She said and stepped back .

She cleared her throat when she noticed his gaze lost in her .

Yn : Sir kindly check the file .

She said in her deep honey voice .

Taehyung came in his sense .

Taehyung : Y-yes . Let me check .

He said embarrassed as he got caught again .

What could he do as the feminine figure infront of him was the reason of his crazy behaviour in his cabin .

He always got lost in her beauty in her smartness .

The way she walked , the way she talked , her dressing sense , her wearing glasses , her smartness , her everything attracted him . He couldn't help but to get lost in her .

Checking the file , he looked up to meet her gaze at which his heart skipped a beat .

Her deep gaze was so intoxicating for him . She was addictive .

Her smartness screamed her beauty . She wasn't that much beautiful but her smartness and her professionalism made her so much beautiful that he couldn't express .

Taehyung cleared his throat and said .

Taehyung : I've checked the file and signed it . You can go.

She wasn't that type of girl who wore short skirt and formal shirts . Yet she wore formal shirt , pants and blazer .

That had always been her dressing style .

Yn nodded taking the file and went away .

Taehyung sighed .

Taehyung : I'm feeling like crazy . She might be thinking of me as a total creep .

He groaned in frustration as he had always lost his professionalism infront of her by being lost in her .

________________

Taehyubg chuckled as he looked at her who was in her gown sleeping peacefully while he was driving .

He never thought within some months they would become a couple arranged by their parents .

He was relief now he could get her more closely and love her like crazy .

They reached their own mansion and Taehyung picked her up .

Yn woke up in the middle of their way towards their bedroom .

She gasped .

Yn : W-what are you doing ?

She said clutching his blazer tightly .

Taehyung : Carrying my wife to the bedroom as she was sleeping peacefully .

Yn : It's ok . Put me down and I'm awake now .

Her tone was different from the way she talked in office . Moreover she was shy and nervous.

Taehyung looked at her and saw her blushing cheeks .

Taehyung ( In mind ) : Woahh she's blushing because of me .

Taehyung : We're almost there . No need to put you down .

She nodded while looking down.

He carefully made her sit on the bed .