Just A Bet? - Fight | Luis Coronel

Enjoy! I'll be doing requests soon!

***

My eyes opened. I searched the room I was in and turned my head to see the love of my life. I kissed his cheek then laid back down.

I smiled as I remembered last night. It was the best night of my life. The way we both moved with each other.. I'm going to be sore.

I looked over at him and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled. I leaned in for a kiss.

"Good morning baby." I said.

"Good morning chula." He smiled.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Great, because of last night." He winked then kissed my cheek.

"Want some breakfast handsome?" I asked sitting up with the blanket over me, covering me up.

"Yes baby, please." He pouted.

"What do you want?" I asked while running my fingers through his hair.

"Pancakes, with eggs and bacon." He exclaimed.

I giggled and got up, struggling to walk, changing into my old clothes cause I was going to shower.

"I'm going to take a shower first babe!" I called walking down the hall and into the restroom.

"Okay beautiful. Take your time!" He yelled back.

I usually only take almost an hour to take a shower but today I took ten minutes because I wanted to cook Luis breakfast.

I started the shower but only then realized I forgot a towel.

I quickly ran out but as I almost got into the room, I stopped. I heard Luis talking on the phone with someone.

"Bro, you owe me $50." Luis laughed. $50? Why does whoever owe him that much?

I couldn't hear who was on the other line but I still kept listening.

"Bro, last night I had sex with her. That was the bet. To have sex with her within one year. Last night was the last day and I did it." He chuckled. My heart sunk.

Tears started to build up in my eyes. I then started to sob which caused Luis to stop chuckling and look up at me.

"(Y/N)-" he started but I cut him off.

I shook my head and ran downstairs.

"(Y/N)! Let me explain please!" He came after me.

"Just don't." I stopped and turned around, "you never meant anything you said." I glared at him and turned back around walking towards the door.

"Corazon stop," he pleaded grabbing my arm and making me turn around, "I'm sorry please, I meant everything baby, don't leave me.." tears started to build up in his eyes.

"Just leave me alone Luis.." I said looking down.

"No mi amor, we have to talk about this," at this point tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"You got what you wanted Luis, it's over." I shot back.

"No baby, don't do this to me." He started sobbing.

It honestly hurt me so much to see him like that.. but he hurt me too.

"I love you.." I whispered backing up and walking out the door. I looked back one last time and he was on his knees crying, I gulped the lump in my throat and went towards my car.

I got into the car and started banging my fists onto the steering wheel. Why did he do this to me? Am I not good enough?

I sat there for a couple seconds until I realized I needed to leave.

I grabbed my phone as I backed out the driveway.

I called up Mireya.

"Hello?" Her voice chirped.

"Mireya can I please come over?" I sniffed.

"Aww, chula what's wrong?" She sounded worried.

"Me and Luis broke up." My voice cracked knowing I'd cry soon again.

"Come baby girl, I got you." She said sympathetically.

"Okay, I'll be over in 5." My voice was shaking.

"Okay."

I hung up and kept driving. Soon enough my phone starting to blow up.

I ignored it knowing it'd be Luis trying to get me back.. I love him, I really do. But he hurt me.. I was just a bet. He only said those things to get me in bed..

I arrived at Mireyas house and knocked on the door.

She opened up and as soon as she saw me, she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"Let's sit down." She pulled back and took me to the couch. "So what happened?"

As I started to explain everything that happened, Mireya looked confused and mad.

"How could he do that?!" She exclaimed.

Tears started to sting my eyes again.

"I just don't get it.. a couple days ago he was just talking to me about how much he loved you and really wanted to spend the rest of his life with you.. he looked in love if you ask me." She said rubbing my back.

"He said that?" I asked crying.

"Of course I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I heard a voice behind me. A very familiar one too. The voice of a guy that I'm absolutely in love with..

I got up and turned around to see a tired looking Luis. "What are you doing here Luis?" I tried my best sounding harsh but failed.

He walked towards me a little bit.

"I knew you were going to be with Mireya, and I had you see you mi amor, I can't live without you." He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Te amo mi corazon." He whispered looking into my eyes.

I looked down, sniffling.

He lifted up my chin. "You don't know how much I wanted to call off the bet, because I didn't want to see you like this.. it breaks my heart. I would do anything for you baby girl.. please give me another chance, I promise I won't screw this up, you're the only thing that makes me happy." His lip trembled and he leaned in hesitantly.

I followed my heart and leaned in also, pressing my lips against his. I felt secure in his arms, I would do just about anything for this boy.

I was in love with him.

I pulled back from the kiss. "I'll give you another chance but please don't break my heart.." I begged.

"Mi amor, I wouldn't ever again.. it breaks me to see you like this." He pecked my lips.

I hugged him tightly and he did the same.

Someone cleared their throat. We both pulled apart and looked at Mireya.

I laughed a little. "Sorry Mireya"

"It's ok.. Hey, how about we order some pizza." She suggested.

Me and Luis looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah, of course.. but I need to finish that shower I never started." I breathed.

"Oh my gosh, I never shut off the water!" Luis' eyes went wide.

"Well, we'll be back Mireya, we have to shower" I winked at Luis and walked towards the door.

He laughed a little and walked out.

"We'll be back!" Luis called.

"Okay kids, have fun!" Mireya laughed.

****

Did you enjoy? I hope you did.

Please comment.

Vote.

Follow me.

I love you guys.

-CoronelsPrincess