🍁 Read Me 🍁

So,
     This days I'm kinda not feeling very happy like I dunno but it's just I feel sad way to sad and this lines just came in my mind so I wrote then down it makes me want to write a sad book I've never written one before so tell me your thoughts about this.

----------------------------------------------

His smile is enough to light up my doomed day even if that smile is not for me,the way his eyes brightens up when he talks with her is beautiful his eyes hold a whole galaxy in them but not for me.

His voice the way he gets excited as he talks with enthusiasm it makes me happy even if that excited voice is not for me I'm just happy to hear it from afar.

Only if ,only if I had a little bit of courage to show him myself the one who is unknown, the one with no name for the world ,the one with no future ,the one with no life out of this four walls.

Only if I could call his name which sounded too sweet to be taken,Only if I could look him up in his eyes which held my whole galaxy ,Only if I had a little bit of courage to look at the beautiful flower infront of me the story would have been different.

It doesn't matter who he looks at with love in his eyes ,my eyes will always search for him from afar.

It doesn't matter who he talks to ,my voice will always be afraid to call out his name.

It doesn't matter how many years pass by I'll never get the courage to show him myself not then ,not now and not in future.

But one thing is sure no one can change is my unrequited love for him until my last breath I want to keep loving him even if he won't know my name ,even though he won't be aware of my existence I want to keep loving him, I want to keep dreaming him.

This heart which is not recognized by people will always keep beating for him until it losses all the will to keep beating.

Him the one who brightens my dark unknown world with his bright smile.

Him the one whose existence is a gift to me and my broken heart.

Him who will be my sole reason to survive in this life and my next life's.

Him my unrequited love.

----------------------------------------------

It's just a prompt I wrote I'm not sure about which member I should write it about or if I should write it or not but I do want to write it down a beautiful point of view of unrequited love.

Tell me your thoughts about it💜🍁