'Dating? No way, he said he's going somewhere but didn't say who's with him and where he's going. What the hell is this, Airon? Did you lied to me?'

"Hazyyy, you okay?" Sean asked when I didn't say anything.

I looked at the window and watched them leave and disappears from my eyes. Then I sighed. "Let's go."

"Okay." He starts the car again but didn't shut up. "Hazyyy, what do-"

"By the way Sean, when are your parents going to come here?" I changed the topic. I don't want to be distracted by now, I have something to do. For him.

"Hmm, why do you ask?"

"Oh, uhmm I'm just curious about you. Mr. Marco said-"

"Why you're calling him like that? He's your father." Sean.

"I only have one Dad, he's laying in a hospital bed because of him." I couldn't stop saying this to him.

"Mr. Marco is kind, he can't do that-"

"Kind?! Hahaha giving me freedom and letting me live here again made him a kind of kind to me but I'm sure he's just pretending-"

"You don't know your father Hazyyy. He's really kind and protective." Sean seems so serious while saying that.

"Tss, maybe for you he's kind. But for me, he ruined ourlives just because her daughter ran away that is about to be arrange marriage and took me to take her place. Do you know that?"

"Hmm, you know that you're not suppose to tell me that, right? Hahaha but don't worry, I already know it all." Sean.

"See? He should've just talked to me in the first place instead of scaring off my family and their company."

"Hahaha but I'm sure he's not bad. Can't you trust him and believe that this is for you?" is he joking?

"Stop joking. He's doing this for his company. He wants me to marry you so your parents will-"

"Am I not good for you? What do you think of me? Am I still not a husband material?" He asked but I don't know if he's serious or not.

"Hmm, I think you're good. You're caring, kind and kinda possessive, I guess. Hahaha you're also a happy going person and protective. I'm sure you're going to be a good husband." I said.

"Really?"

"Yea, but for your wife in the future, you'll just find the happiness if the two of you love each other, right?"

"Hahaha you're right. Just like you Hazyyy, I love someone else." He opens up? "But I broke up with her to protect her."

'Just like what I'm doing to Airon, protecting him from Marco.'

"What do you mean? Is it because of this arrange marriage? Why don't you fight for her? Are you really gonna let this wedding to happen? 'Cause honestly, I'm not." I said, hoping this won't reach Marco.

"Hazyyy, don't tell me you're doing something to stop this?" He asked but I stayed silent so he sighed. "Stop what your planning to do."

'Shit. I shouldn't have told him. Tss.'

"I'm not doing anything-"

"Don't do anything Hazyyy. I'm warning you. I won't tell this to your father but promise me you won't do anything about this." He's serious again.

'Fine, I'll do this in secret as I planned. You can't stop me Sean. I will find her and bring her back so she will face this marriage instead of me.'

"You're being creepy again creep." I said blankly.