《PART - 10》

Next day..

Aman came after bathing. He is wearing his uniform.. just then, Roshini came to their room and observed him..

She thought something and went downstairs... she served breakfast for him and again went to their room..

He is getting ready.. she went to him and told him to open his mouth.. he looked at her and the plate in her hands.. he opened his mouth. She fed him a bite. he ate it and said..

Aman:- ivvalenti.. Room ki thechaav..

Roshini:- Mee speed chusthunte ee roju kuda breakfast cheyakunda velthaaremo ani..

Aman smiled and doing his work.. he is walking here and there while taking his files, and wearing his shoes.. she is walking behind him and feeding him..

Aman:- Inka chaalu..

Roshini:- Idhi last..

She fed him the last bite.. he quickly stood up from the couch..

Aman:- Nenu velthunnaanu..

He said and and turned to go.. she sighed and pouted at him.. but he turned back and hugged her.. she smiled.. he kissed her forehead and cheek.

Aman:- Take care.. Bye.

He left from there.. she too left downstairs and kept the plate in kitchen and washed her hand..

After, she too had her breakfast.. seethamma and Geeta also came and engrossed in their work..

At Police Station..

Aman came out from his cabin and gestured murthy to follow him..

Murthy:- Ekkadiki sir..

Aman:- shiva case gurinchi oka interrogation undhi..

Murthy nodded.. Aman stopped his walk and looked at Raghu and Mahesh..

Aman:- mee idharu kuda..

He said and went outside.. Mahesh and Raghu looked at each other..

Mahesh:- Interrogation ey kadha.. padha veldhaam..

Raghu:- Silent ga oka 1/2 ganta wait chesthe ayipothundhi..

They too went outside.. While driving, Murthy asked Aman..

Murthy:- ekkadiki vellaali sir?

Aman:- Keshava dheggaraki..

The car stopped with a jerk.. He looked at Aman.. Tension is clearly visible on Murthy's face..

Aman:- Meeru vinnadhi correct ey..

Murthy:- Yeh keshava sir?

Aman:- Meeranukune keshava ne..

He said with his carefree voice.. Murthy is still looking at him like if he is an alien

Aman:- padhandi murthy gaaru..

Murthy:- adhi kaadhu sir..

Aman:- I said go.

Murthy started the car.. Coming to our conistables Mahesh and Raghu.. they were statued in their place hearing Keshava's name.. They gulped and looked at eachother.. Their legs are almost shaking with fear..

Soon, The car stopped infront of a Mirchi godown..

Aman:- Ikkada aaparenti?

Murthy:- Aa keshava ee time lo ikkade untaadu sir..

Aman:- Mee dheggara manchi Information undhi.. good.

They both got down from the car. Raghu looked at Mahesh and said..