《PART - 3》

After visiting the temple... Aman took her to shopping.. After, they had their lunch at some well-known restaurent.

They reached home and went inside.. As soon as Aman kept the bags on the sofa.. he lifted her in his arms and started going upstairs... she wrapped her hands around his neck..

Roshini:- Evandi em..

She about to ask him but he said..

Aman:- shh.. It's Action time..

He winked at her... she blushed and hides her face in his chest.. he carried her to their room and closed the door with his leg.. he took her to the bed and laid her. he hovered on her...

his hands travelled on her bare waist... he started carresing there and giving smooth kisses to her neck...

She is going weak by his antics.. and closed her eyes tightly... He unbuttoned his shirt and removed her saree pallu...
He removed her ornaments like nupital chain, black beads and put them on the nearby stand..

He started kissing her neck... she held his head and clutched the bedsheet.. he covered them under blanket..

He removed her total saree... and unhooked her blouse.. he was carresing her whole body and giving wet kisses to her... she was moaning constantly..

He removed her blouse and kissing her back... he is kissing her neck line and gave a bite.. she was hissed in pain.. he again kissed there to ease her pain...

She was lost in him and held his hairs...
His beard piercing her soft skin... she was closed her eyes tightly... he was going wild on her... he is not in mood to leave her...He continued making love with her till hours...

After a long session.. he left her... she came into his arms... he turned to her and hugged her tightly... both slept..

At evening...

Aman's sleep broke... he saw Roshini who was sleeping in his arms with a cute pout.. he chuckled at her and kissed her cheek... she cuddled into him more.. he smiled and made his grip more tighter..

After... She woke up... and opened her eyes.. she saw he is scrolling his phone...

Roshini:- Evandi..

Aman looked at her...

Aman:- Woke up..

Roshini blinked her eyes... He kept his phone aside... Roshini tends to get up but he not allowed her...

Roshini:- dinner evaru prepare chesthaaru?

Aman:- Nenu order chestha.. nuvvu ilane undu..

She nodded... she was lying in his arms and he was holding her by waist... she was carressing his tattoo which is her name Roshini. It is on his right hand pulse.. He had that tatoo one year ago when he went to kashmir for some work purpose..

He took his phone.. she also looked what he was going to order... He ordered food for them and pastries for her as It is her favourite..

She smiled and hugged him like a kid..
He smiled at her and tightened his hold... he turned to her and gave her a long forehead kiss.. It's enough her to vanish all her pains...

After, he wore his shirt and went downstairs as their order arrived.. he collected it and again came to their room and saw Roshini who was sitting by covering herself with sheets...

He went to her... she looked at him and said..

Roshini:- Nenu fresh avvaali..

He understood that she can't walk.. so he lifts her in his arms and carried her towards Bathroom.. he made her stand inside the bathroom and he too entered inside and closed the door...