《PART - 4》

Next day... At morning..

Aman was doing his workouts in gym in the house.. Roshini was preparing the breakfast..

After.. she prepared his protein shake and went to their room.. she entered inside and saw him who was wiping his sweat with the napkin...

She went to him and handed it him.. he drank it and left to bath...

After.. He came out from the bathroom by wrapping a towel around his waist and wiping his hairs with another towel...

Roshini came inside with a coffee cup in her hands.. she gave it to him and took the towel from his hands..

He sat on bed and having his coffee.. she is wiping his hairs... he kept the cup aside and looked at her...

She was busy in her work.. he dragged her by holding her waist... She fell in his lap.. she freezes by his act.. he tucked her hair behind her ear...

Her hands on his bare shoulders... He snuggled into her neck.. she shivered lightly..

Roshini:- Eva..ndi..

He brushes his lips on her neck... She closed her eyes by cold touch.. He smelled her fragrance.. He started kissing her neck sensually..

She gripped his shoulder.. She is having butterfly effect in her stomach.. he slipped his hand inside her saree and carressing her waist...

Her saree slipped lightly from her body showing her cleavage.. He pressed her more to him and giving wet kisses to her cleavage...

His phone started ringing.. He doesn't pay any attention towards his phone and lost in his work...

Roshini:- Evandi..phone..osthundhi..

She said it with a difficult tone...

Aman:- Mogani..

He was not in mood to leave her but his phone was continously ringing.. He was irritated and stopped... He took his phone.. She chuckled at him and was blushing..

He kissed her cheek and bites there.. she hissed in pain and rubbed her cheek..

Aman:- Ni sangathi raathri cheptha..

He left her.. she stood up and sets her saree neatly and left downstairs..

Aman answered the call and wore his clothes and he too came downstairs..

They had breakfast and left to visit Roshini's parents.. as they are going to kurnool day after tommorrow... She already informed them about this..

Anil and Anjana, Roshini's parents.. she is a single kid to them and they loves her a lot.. Anil is a business man and Anjana is a house wife.. They likes Aman and feel blessed to have him as their son-in-law.. They are happy with their daughter and son-in-law...

At present, They reached there and got down from the car... Anil and Anjana received them.. All of them went inside and occupied the hall..

Anil:- Intha suddenga transfer enti Aman.. Adhi kuda kurnool aa..?

Aman:- Avunu mamayya.. IG sir strict orders..

Anjana:- Adhi kaadhu alludu gaaru, aa packing adhantha ela?

Aman:- Just maa luggage pack cheskunte chaalu athayya, Migathavi nenu arrange cheyistha..

Anjana nodded with a smile..

They talked about further things.. It became Noon.. Anjana went to kitchen to arrange lunch for them.. Roshini too went behind her to help her..

After, they had lunch and had some quality time together..