• Part Twenty Seven •

"it's her!" Yeonjun shouted and pointed at the broken window

Y/n placed her hand on her heart and didn't say anything. She was spooked by the unexpected encounter.

Yeonjun ran into the room, towards the window. Almost losing his balance twice.

He placed his hands on the windowsill and leaned out to see the raven flying quickly away.

Y/n walked to the dresser and realized whatever her father left for her, was now stolen by the raven.

No... A raven did this?? But it's just a bird.

Y/n placed her hands on her head in frustration.

She remembered Sunghoon mentioning a raven..

Was Hoon telling the truth?

"Y/n! We should hunt that witch down!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he turned to face Y/n who was standing in front of the dresser.

"There is no use. We'd never catch her." Y/n slammed the dresser drawer and walked out of the door and stopped right outside. "Come on. I need to sleep. It's the middle of the night.."

She needed more sleep. Hopefully everything would make more sense in the morning. Or maybe it was all just a dream. Or nightmare even.

Yeonjun nodded and followed Y/n to her bedroom

I hope I don't have to be tied up on a chair for the rest of the night.

They entered the room and Y/n shut the door behind them.

Y/n pointed to the closet door, "In the closet, Yeonjun." She ordered.

Yeonjun crossed his arms and pouted as he entered the closet and flopped down on the chair.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, who was pouting like a child. Then she shut him inside of the closet and locked the closet doors.

And to be extra safe, she slid her nightstand in front of the closet door as well.

Yeonjun let out a relieved sigh.

Thank God she didn't tie me to that ugly chair.

Yeonjun stretched his body, and then lied down on the floor.

He fell asleep soon after....

'There she was. Laying in her bed, fast asleep.

Even sleeping, she looked stunning.

The moonlight shone on her lovely face.

She looked gorgeous.

But there was something standing on her bedframe, watching her with it's evil eyes.

It was the raven. The evil witch.

Her beak was still covered in the blood from the king she murdered.