Chapter one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Baby, take it easy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Baby, take it easy. You will hurt yourself."Jimin said as his son ran towards swings in speed as soon as they enter the garden.
His son just giggled at him nodding while walking towards swing quickly.
Jimin signed and smiled while sitting down on bench. He never thought his life will take turns like this. All he ever wanted was to be happy with good family and stable life.
He thought he found his true love when he met Minjae. He had all the qualities he wanted in dream boyfriend. He was madly in love with Minjae. They were in relationship for three years. First year was like dream to him. His boyfriend was loving and taking care of him. As time pass, something changed and Minjae also started to change. The worst happened when he found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend in his bed. He was livid seeing the two important person in his life backstabbing him. He was doing job and paying all the bills for the house. His boyfriend never had a stable job but he was understanding but his heart broke when he saw how his boyfriend betrayed him. His parents was never happy with his relationship with Minjae but he fought with them.
He packed his all things and left the house to return back to his parents.After some days, he found out that he is pregnant. All his world crumbled when his own parents threw him out of the house. He broke down when they said they will not accept him if he don't get rid of the child. He was left all alone with baby in his womb. He cried, cried and cried till he didn't left tears to shed. He even had thought of aborting the child but his heart couldn't even take the thought of killing his own blood.
He used all his savings to rent the cheap apartment to at least have roof on his head. He needed job to earn money to survive. He tried to give interview in many companies as he had studied management. But no one was really to accept a pregnant omega. So he had no choice but work in cafe.
But the cafe owner was so kind and they quickly became friends. The owner was Kim Seokjin. He told him his story and Jin felt bad for the omega.
"You didn't deserve all of this and it is not your fault."he used to say this to cheer up Jimin. He did not stop at that and introduced him to his mate Kim Namjoon. They were so kind to him and became his best friends in short amount of time.
"You don't have to work here Jiminie. You deserve much better."that's what Namjoon said when he called his friend to recommend Jimin's name. Jimin gave interview and finally got job he deserved with decent salary. He was in tears when he got call from the company that he got the job. He was greatful to the couple who just smiled and hugged him.
He worked and saved money till he had to leave the job for his pregnancy. His friends were there for him in every step. He was still living in small apartment. Jin forced him and took him to the apartment they had already.
"We do not use it so you can live here Jiminie. You can pay after birth and when you get the job again." Jimin couldn't find words to thank his best friend. He cried and smiled hugging the male who giggled at emotional omega. Jimin smiled as memories flash through his mind.
"Are you okay Jiminie?"He felt hand on his shoulder as he looked up to see Namjoon.
"Yes just thinking how lucky I am to have both of you."he said smiling at elder.
"Aish, this is not a time to be emotional."Jin said sitting beside him smiling. He just smiled back and turned to look at his son who was laughing along with other kids.

Mated by Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें