Episode 3: Just a Test

"I didn't realize there was that student before in our class!" The blonde male with the black lightning bolt commented.

"Me too." The pink-horned girl nodded in agreement along with several other students.

"That's great, you can make some of them unaware of your presence during class." Aizawa also commented.

"A girl from Indonesia huh..." the red and white haired boy muttered softly, a little curious.

"Free to use their Quirk..." Bakugou whispered, looking sharply.

"Please don't stare too much at me because I don't really like being stared at right now." Azizah answered, trying to avoid eye contact as she walked into the other throwing circle. "Ah! You guys better keep the dust out of your eyes and mouth, because it's going to be a bit windy."

Azizah took a deep breath then let it out. She activated his focus mode, a leaf symbol appeared on her wrist. The Muslim woman threw the ball at the same time as a strong wind passed from behind them. The ball bounced very high and landed very far away then disappeared from sight.

'248 kilometers/km.'

"HEE!!" The students were shocked.

"Yey! New record! Alhamdulillah!" Azizah exclaimed softly in her heart.

"She's amazing!"

"Just with the passing wind?!"

"What Quirk does he have? Is it very strong? What is his weakness? Is strong wind his Quirk? Or are there more?...Read more." the broccoli guy started muttering long x wide x high with so much enthusiasm.

"Okay, that's enough about the introduction. We'll continue later. The demonstration is finished, let's start the test." Aizawa scolded, making their attention return to the homeroom teacher. Azizah followed the teacher and her classmates as they walked towards the first test site.

.

First Test - 50m Run

Azizah competes against a frog-like girl named Asui Tsuyu. She did a small warm-up before starting and recited the basmalah.

'Ready... Seat... Go!'

Azizah quickly ran but almost silently ahead of Tsuyu, and the result...

4.20 seconds

"4.20 seconds? Looks like I've been eating too much lately. OK, I'll fast Monday and Thursday and train as usual at home." Azizah muttered softly and stretched her legs a little.

'As we were told by her teachers, she is indeed fast. Like the wind, almost silent.' Aizawa watched while recording his students' scores.

"That's really fast, Azizah-chan. I'm amazed at your quirk's abilities." The frog girl approached him.

"A-Arigatou, but actually I didn't use my quirk when I ran earlier." Her confession made her classmates and even Aizawa stunned to hear it.

"Why don't you use it? Then how can you run so fast, kero?" He asked increasingly curious.

"Well, actually my quirk is that Season doesn't have the ability in terms of speed or agility. So, I practiced self-defense with my teacher and my speed increased little by little by chasing thieves or monkeys over the past few years," Azizah explained to her. "That's why my speed and agility are now above average."

"You even prepared yourself long before coming here, huh? I'm impressed, kero." The frog girl stretched out her hand. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Asui Tsuyu, nice to meet you, kero."