True Love

Scene 2 (At Yumi's Farm)

When Yumi brought JC to their land, JC saw how vast it was. But he smiled at the girl and said, "It's truly beautiful to see your vast land without any crops yet. But I will fill your land with healthy crops because I love you so much, and I will prove that to you."

"Ah, okay, it's up to you then," the girl replied.

"Let's see if you can do it. You'll just have a hard time. You're not the type of man I'm looking for," the girl thought with a deceptive smile as she walked away from JC.

Alone now, JC began tilling the land, recalling his father's words when they were still together, which remained deeply ingrained in his memory.

Scene 3 (In a Home) (JC's past with his father) "Son, if you're going to love, you must be true. You must be ready to get hurt, to struggle, and to be willing to give everything for the one you love, even your life," his father advised.

"But father, it seems difficult to give your life if the one you love doesn't love you back. But because that's what you said, I will do it, father. I will even give my life for the one I love," JC replied.

Scene 4 (At the Farm) Noontime had arrived, and the sun was scorching, but JC continued tilling Yumi's land.

"I love you, as long as I love you, they think it doesn't matter that I love you no matter who you are," JC sang as he worked the land.

Nightfall came, and JC fell asleep under a tree, leaning against it due to exhaustion.