JUST GET ME THERE

I packed my suitcase and kissed my mom goodbye. "love you sweetheart, don't forget to call me and write me!" "I know, mom... I promise I will. Goodbye mother, I love you!" I gave my mother, Layla a hug and ran out the door to catch my flight. "Please don't let me be late!" I thought to myself. 

I checked my bags, went trough security, and ran to flight number 23. "Why do they always have to be at the very end? Why can't my gate ever be close!" I barely made it on the flight in time, but I did, and was about to see and explore the new adventures of Magnolia, in a 5-9 hour flight, give or take... I grabbed the picture of my mom and folded it up to put in my pocket. "I'll miss you mother." I looked out the window picturing my mother standing there smiling back at me. "I'll miss you too."

Hours later I woke up to see Magnolia, the green luscious Magnolia... Finally, I'm here! "YES!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me. "What? Never seen a girl excited before?" I shrugged, and kept staring out the window. I kept watching us getting lower and lower to the ground, I was getting super anxious. "I have to go pee, excuse me, sorry..." I climbed over the fat bald man next to me and the stupid perv just had to stare at my butt... oh well, can't help that I'm pretty. 

"The captain has put the fasten seat belt sign on, please stay in your seats and prepare for landing." The flight attendant said on the intercom. "Jeez, i just got up to go pee!" I walked back to me seat, making sure my butt didn't face the perv, and... It didn't help... he was practically gawking at y boobs! "HEY, QUIT STARING, GET A LIFE YOU GROSS OLD MAN!" "Oh, uh-uh-" He stammered. "Is there a problem here?" The flight attendant came by. "Yes! This old man is trying to be fresh!" I yelled.

"Uh-I-I, did no such thing!" The man grumbled. "Mamm, if you don't keep it down When the plane lands, I'm gonna have to escort you to security." She replied. "SECURITY?!" "Yes, security... please take your seat and put your seat belt on." She insisted. "I will do no such thing until he is removed from my side!" I said crossing my arms. "MAMM, WE ARE ABOUT TO LAND JUST SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" I sat there with a blank face, I was shocked... "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from. okay, bye now!" She left with a grin on her face, while everyone had there mouths wide open. The man was even silent and shocked. We never said two words to each other the whole rest of the time. That, i was glad about. 

When we finally landed I saw my old friend Levy waiting for me at the gate. She was gonna let me crash at her place till I landed on my feet and could afford my own place. "HEY! Oh my god, I havent seen you in forever!" She said hugging me. "Common, lets go. I can't wait for you too meet my boyfriend!" "Great, can't wait!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me so fast I'm pretty sure the pulled my arm out of its own socket.