Chapter 13: Max?!

This chapter is dedicated to Riri

POV: OLIVIA

"Get your lazy ass up Olive," I heard a familiar masculine voice, as my comforter was snatched away from me. I groaned as I buried my head under my pillow.

Derick, this fool.

"Do you think she diss us the whole of yesterday for a hook up?" It was a female voice this time. It was Leah.

"Why would you say that?!" Another female voice exclaimed.

Marissa.

"Is someone jelly?" Derick teased, and I heard someone scoffed before saying, "please, she could fuck the entire town for all I care." Definitely Marissa, and I could tell she rolled her eyes even without seeing her.

"She already did for all you know," Leah says and Derick started laughing.

"I'm right here you know?" I asked sarcastically with a groggy voice. I can't sleep now for sure.

"We know. And you know you would fuck anything with legs," Leah answered with a bored tone looking at her perfect manicured fingers. Derick laughs again before saying, "well not everything with legs, but everything with vagina in the middle of the legs." Then he laughs some more.

"Look who is talking," I say, more awake now but still in bed. I don't even why I was this exhausted.

"At least I didn't fuck the entire female student body at school," the dumb ass said.

"I think you're referring to yourself dumbass." I bite back, finally getting up. I sat on my bed, my head against the headboard as I finally took in the looks of my friends.

Derick had on a tropical shirt with white tee underneath, beige shorts, wood necklace, onyx bracelet, Elan' slides and light brown sunglasses. My boy looks fire.

Derick's outfit

Derick's outfit