chapter 12:Happy Birthday Habibti

This chapter is dedicated to my cute and sassy baby sis. Happy 5th birthday Puchu🎊 ILYSM😘🫀

Spoiler alert: unedited and super long!

PS: Hamida in the media.

POV: Enid

I felt the morning sun shining brightly through the window and directly at my face. I started to stir awake only to feel a warm presence behind me, I shot my eyes open quickly taking a look down my body, to see well defined arm securely around my waist. I started panicking, slowly turning around to find the owner of the arm around me, then my eyes landed on a gorgeous blonde sleeping soundly. She looks so peaceful, her blonde hair, which looks golden right now is spread all over the pillow, her eyes close, showcasing her long and thick eyelashes but also hiding those stunning blue orbs. Her pink lips slightly agape as soft snores comes out. I found myself smiling and staring at her face as memories from last night surfaces. How she was quiet and gave me listening ears, the way she gently held me, how she was whispering comforting words in my ears or the way she rubbed my back with her thumb in a circular motion. How she also wrapped her hand securely but gently around my waist and how I rested my head on her chest listening to her heart beat. And how surprisingly safe I felt untill I fell into a deep slumber. I've never felt this safe and comfortable with someone except Tima, but this felt different and strange, how my walls instantly break down around her, I mean it took me a year to break my walls for Tima, and she's my best friend. Heck I didn't even know the Olivia I know has this side of her. She looks so calm and peaceful sleeping, I think I like this Olivia more than the cocky, annoying Olivia.

My hand brushed a stray hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, she subconsciously lean in my touch tighting her grip around my waist causing a jolt of electricity through my body. I jerked my hand away from her face and she immediately open her eyes. For a moment I stare into those icy blue eyes, and it seems she was doing the same thing or I'm going crazy. I regain my senses and try getting out of her warm embrace, she took the hint and unwrapped her arm allowing me to get up, I instantly felt cold at the loss of her warmth. I got up and sat down at the edge of her bed awkwardly not knowing what to do. I heard a few shuffling before Olivia came to view, she had on basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair messy, in a sexy way-wait, what I'm I saying?

"You can use my bathroom there is an extra toothbrush, and I can lend you some clothes, " Olivia said, her morning voice deep and raspy making my thighs clenched on their own accord.

"Thank you," I softly said, getting on my feet and heading for the bathroom.

Moments later, I had a nice shower and wore joggers and a t-shirt Olivia gave me. At this point, the smell of cinnamon and floral from her clothes are familiar to my nose.

I came out already dressed, Olivia was dressed too, maybe she had her bath in the other room while I was in the shower.

"You're friend called," Olivia says, walking over to me with my stuffs.

I totally forgot about Tima and Hamida, they would be so worried. I didn't plan on spending the night here, but after I cried my eyes out I was so tired and the hot bath Olivia prepared for me did wonders. But what if my father came home yesterday and I wasn't at home? I'm so dead!

"Hey calm down," Olivia said seeing my worried expression. "You were asleep and she kept on calling, I thought she was worried so I answer the call and told her you were with me." She added, handing my bag to me with a small smile. "Thank you," I said genuinely, she can be nice.