Chapter-7

A week after Varshit meet,

    Anushka and Virat arranged a movie night at their home and invited  Mahiakshi and Rohit (Varsha also but Rohit didn't knew about it). Ro was the first one to arrive. He rang the bell. Anushka opened the door.

Nush:- Ro... Come on...

Ro:- How are you Nush???

Nush:- Good. Vi is freshening up he will show up within a few minutes. You need anything??? Water or juice???

Ro:- No... I am good...

Nush:- Alright then I will just look for the dinner arrangements.

    Ro was checking on some mails when he heard barking. Ro looked up and saw Bruno barking and waggling  tail looking at him.

Ro:- Hey buddy. Come here.

   Bruno ran to him. Ro started playing with him. Mahi bhai and Sakshi also came by the time and saw Ro playing with Bruno. He looked happy. They stood there adoring them.
Ro saw them and smiled.

Ro:- Bhai, bhabhi come in why are you standing there??

   They both went inside and greeted him and Nush who came hearing Ro.
Virat also came by the time. Bruno was not at all leaving Ro afterall they met after months.

Vi:- Ro leave him for sometime now.

Ro:- Don't be jealous Vi that Bruno loves me more than you.Others laughed whereas Vi sulked.
Soon doorbell rang. Ro frowned.

Ro:- Don't tell me that others are also joining.

Nush:- No they aren't... Go open the door...

   He went to open the door and here Nush gestured something to Vi and Mahiakshi. Ro opened the door and saw Varsha standing there.
Ro:- Varsha???
Varsha:- Ya actually Nush invited me.

   Ro nodded and let her in. Nush and Sakshi greeted her with a hug. Mahi bhai and Virat also gave her a side hug.

Varsha:- I am so sorry to keep you waiting. An emergency case came up so couldn't leave.

Saks:- That's alright.

Mahibhai:- Ya besides work comes first rest all can wait.

Nush:- Come lets have dinner than we will watch movie.

Saks:- Yes... Varsha stay over here only cuz it would be late.

     Varsha just nodded. They all had dinner telling Varsha about the ICT's pranks. After dinner they sat in the living room for the movie. They were sitting like Virat-Nush-Mahibhai-Saks bhabhi- Ro-Varsha. Bruno was snuggled up in Rohit's lap who was caressing him. By the end of the movie Nush and Saks were sleepy. Nush gave Varshu dress to change and showed her the room. They all retired to their rooms.

    Varsha twisted and turned but wasn't able to sleep so she decided to check the mails. She sat in the living room busy checking the mails. She felt someone beside her and saw Ro with Bruno.

Ro:- Why are you awake this late???

Varshu:- Just couldn't sleep. Why are you up???

Ro:- This furball isn't letting me sleep.

    He said while admiring Bruno who was looking at Ro with puppy eyes.

Varshu:- You love him alot right???

Ro:- Yes I do. I love all animals. Bruno has been my sukh dukh ka saathi. In this world full of people who need someone to hear them he became my listener.

Varshu:- I am also very fond of dogs.

Ro:- Hmm...  Woh... Actually I wanted to ask you if you...

Varsha:- Yes I decided.

Ro looked at her with numb face.

Varsha:- I am ready to give this relationship a chance. I know that you won't be able to love me but it's ok. I am ready to stay as friends with you till eternity.

Ro:- You sure???

Varsha:- As sure as one can ever be.

Ro:- Varsha I am a cricketer... I won't be home all the time. I would have to go for tours and all.

Varsha:- I am ok with it only if you give atleast 5 mins if your day to me.

Ro:- My family not only include Ma, Papa and Vishal but it also includes my brother from other mother Mahibhai, Sister in law more like Ma Sakshi bhabhi, Bestfriend Virat and little sister Anushka and last but not the least this furball. Will you be able to accept them???

Varsha:- I know how much they mean to you. I accept them all besides they all have been your support system and hopefully mine too in future.

Ro:- I had a past which I haven't shared with you till now still you have time think about your decision.

Varsha:- When I say that I accept you that means I accept you with everything that made you the person you are today. Be it your past, present or anything else. Unless you let it affect our future I accept it.

Ro:- Thank you for understanding.

Varsha:- Rohit you don't need to thank me at all. I think we should let our families know our decision. But let's not hurry into engagement and marriage. We will take our own time and then will get married.

Ro:- Don't worry we will talk to them.

Varsha:- Let's have some rest now it's quite late. See Bruno already slept.

   They saw Bruno all curled up in Rohit's lap. Ro smiled and kissed his head. 

Ro:- Good night Varsha.

Varsha:- Good night Rohit.

   Varsha left to her room and Rohit carried Bruno to his room and made him lie down beside him.

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Letting the families know

Next update:-

05/08/2023

    Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...