i laugh.

"we already planned an appointment at the hospital to check on our baby or actually embryo." Carlo says.

"what about Luca?" Pagolo says confused.

"even though i'm an doctor i don't really know a lot about pregnancy, but i do have an ultra sound in my doctor office. So you don't have to go to the hospital for an appointment." Luca says.

"maybe once in a few months so the Hospital can get it in the system etc." Carlo says and Luca nods his head.

"so if you feel like i want to check on it you can always come to me." Luca says.

"that's sweet thank you." Kate says.

"well let's celebrate this shall we, apart from Kate of course." pietro says as he grabs an bottle of champagne.

we all laugh and we do celebrate.

we talk a bit and drink some champagne.

i don't drink champagne neither does Laila we both like to stay sober for a while.

the evening came along and i went to get ready with laila to go out.

same af Falecia (gf of Luca), Lana (gf of Guiliano), Eliza (gf of Lorenzo) and Kate even though she won't drink she will be the one driving us to the club.

"I can't believe the boys are coming with us." Laila says as we are putting on our dress.

"well we should've known that my brothers won't let us go to the club alone. Or even my boyfriend." I say as walk to the mirror to look if my dress looks good.

"but still I want to have an girls night out." she says.

"we will in a week we have an bachelor party for Kate remember?" I say as I put my hair up so I can do my make up easily.

"oh my god of course I forgot, it is actually sad that she is pregnant now." Laila says as she puts on some red lipstick.

i already did my make up for today put I added a lipstick too.

"yeah it is, but she is still very happy." I say as I look at us in the mirror.

"we look hot." laila says as she pose in front of the mirror with her ass sticking out.

i laugh. "Pagolo  is gonna have his eyes on you all night." I say.

"stop it, but I know." she says with some sass.

we both burst out laughing.

our outfit: