Chapt: 94

We're already outside of the mansion in russia where i was captured.

we're trying to sneak in by using the tunnels. i know this whole building from my head so i can tell the directions.

how do i know?

i used to go and check these tunnels if there where people trust passing.

now i know no one will check becuase the boss is dead and i'm sure no one knows of these tunnels underneath the mansion.

"and you're sure no one will check here?" Carlo whispers while we walk trough the tunnels with torch with flames otherwise we can't see.

it's me, River, Elio, Lorenzo, Carlo and Luca on the mission the rest stayed home to keep our mafia running.

and of course a ot of back up but we say that they can come when we're in.

"yes i know for sure i used to check these things too. No one else knows about these tunnels." i say.

but as i said that we heard voices.

i quickly go down and sign to the rest to do the same.

i'm walking in front river behind me and then the rest.

"put down the torch now." Elio says and i do that.

now it's dark as fuck.

luckily i have night vision glasses with me or acually i saw them outside in a truck so i stealed them.

"here put these on." i say as i give them the glasses.

"where did you get these?" Lorenzo asked.

"wooo these are so cool!" I hear Rivevr say i chuckle. he said that like a child.

"i see green?" Carlo said.

"have you never had night vision on? and i found them outside in a truck somewhere." i say as i stay down but walk slowly.

"but ho- shhh i want to listen." i say as i hear voices.

"мы знаем, где она?" i hear a guy say in russian.

"да, она со своими братьями в Италии, мы планируем атаковать." i her an other guy say and i gasp but hold my hand in front of my hand.

"Elio do you have conact with our house." i ask.

"yes why?" he asks.

"what did they say?" Carlo asks.

"i need to tell them shit." i whisper.

"Darling what is happening." River ask.

i grab the torch and light it up again with my lighter.

i take off my glasses and so do the rest.

they look at me.

i grab my phone and dial Guiliano his phone number.

"hi no no don't worry we're fine. i think what you could be more concerned about your safety." i say.

"and why is that?" Guiliano says.

"because their gonna attack us or actually you guys." i say and i see Elio looking at me.

"oh shit." i hear guiliano say.

Elio signs me to hand him over my phone and i do what he says.

"just do what i said before, if they are gonna attack go to the safe room you're outnumbered." Elio says.

he just nods and says multibalble time yes and hangs up.

he gives me my phone back.

"we have to attack them now or they will get attacked." Elio says.