Chapt: 93

it has been a few days and i haven't got any pain in my head luckily.

i was just talking to Falecia girlfriend of Luca and with Eliza girlfriend of Lorenzo.

"how are you and River?"Eliza asks while we are sitting on the couch while the boys are sitting on the ground playing fifa.

they got the ps5 downstairs just to show us how good they are at fifa.

"it's going well actually." i say as i smile at him scooring a point and looks at me.

"let's talk in the kitchen so we can talk normal without the yelling of the boys." Falecia says and we all agree.

we stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"you guys want something to drink?" i ask them while i open the refrigerator.

"no thanks, i will grab myself some water." Felicia says as she grabs a glass and some water.

"Can i have some cola please?" Eliza asks.

i nod my head and i grab some cole and i pour it in two glasses.

"so give us the details on how your relationship is going." Eliza asks.

i laugh. "and what would i tell you." i say as i take a sip of my cola.

i actually don't like cola lol.

"wel did you guys do like you know." Eliza asks.

i roll my eyes.

"well i actually am late for my period." i say and they look at me.

"girll, so you did the thing?" Felicia asks.

i chuckle and nod my head.

"you did what thing?" Anthonio walks over to us or tries with his crutches.

he sets down his crutches against the kitchen and grabs some cola and pours it into a glass.

until his eyes widened and he puts down the cola very loud.

he looks at me.

"wait a damn.." he says.

oh no

"YOU'VE HAD SEX." Anthonio screams.

i walk over ot him and slaps the back of his head.

"shut the fuck up!" i say.

"you don't have to scream like that." i say.

"b-but you had sex!?" he says in shock.

i see Elio looking over at us and the boys are still busy with fifa so they didn't even hear. pff

Eio already looked away.

"what you thought i wouldn't go to bed with anyone my whole life?" i say and chuckle.

"no i just can't believe my sister is not a virgin anymore." he says.

"wait what..." i hear and i see that the boy have stopped playing fortnite and i see Luca, River, Lorenzo, Carlo and Elio looking at me.

i don't know where the other boys are. just doing their business.

i slap my forehead as i feel embarrassed.

"wait, is that true Amora." Elio asks while they al walk slowly to the kitchen.

i look at river and he just chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck.

he always does that when he is embarrassed or nervous.

i just nod my head.

"yeah and she thinks she is pregnant!" Anthonio says and my eyes widened.